1.

CHAPTER ONE
❛ 一 ❜

꒰ CHAPTER ONE ꒱ ❛ 一 ❜

❛ These are orgasmic. ❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SOORA HUMS TO HERSELF, gently swaying herself side to side with a giddy smile spread across her cheeks, said cheeks garnished with a plethora of pinks and red hues, the tip of her tongue slithering out her sauce layered lips to cleanse them before crawling back in. Her fingers fiddle with her chopsticks and re-adjust before she takes another rice cake, tips of the wooden sticks squishing and dipping into the food before her lips part and they plop the spicy, picante delicacy into her mouth.

She closes her eyes tight and let's out a wobbly, dreamy smile at an attempt to keep her composure and refrain from letting out a moan at the ambrosial taste of the cylindrical rice cake. She practically relishes and basks in the taste of the chewy rice cakes that have been positively drowned in none other than the one and only extravagant korean street chili paste, the lingering flavor of the soy sauce and fermented bean paste being the very cherry on top of the cake, the faint layer of sugar and sesame seeds just making the whole art piece better and better in all it's sweet and savory galore.

She's busy actively frolicking up and down cloud nine, having the time of her life when,

"Soo? You look like you're going to cry."

Taken aback by sheer surprise at it's rawest, Soora's jaw slams shut and bites hard into her lip, causing to her to let out a hiss and her facial features to contort into one of pain and pure annoyance, her rice cake that was slipped into her mouth halfway and about to enter the warm cave that was her mouth now bit in half, half the cake lodged in between her lips like an obnoxiously large cigarette dripping with succulent chili paste, the other half a mush of gooey rice and orange on the bricked ground.

Jaw clenched, she blinks owlishly before addressing the snickering beside her. Her eyebrow twitches as she cocks her head, acknowledging her elder sister's unwanted presence. Yoona's bottom lip is tucked in between her teeth as she snickers, her lips twisted into a teasing smirk, her face morphed into that expression you plaster on seconds before you burst into laughter. Although, noticing her younger sister's state of agitation, Yoona fans herself and presses the tips of her fingers inward and against eachother like the closing of a rose into a bud, before spreading them open like the blooming of a rose, repeating the same action and dragging her hand up and down by the sides of her face as she inhales and exhales, trying her best not to double over and cackle her brains out.

Soora looks away, already annoyed at the very existence of her elder sister. She grunts, begrudgingly stuffing another rice cake into her mouth in what one would call a very unladylike manner, sauce slobbering around her lips. "Butt out," She scoffs out, voice angry and muffled with irritation hidden between the lines, her eyes darting to the right to stare at anything else but the teasing face of her elder sister.