mixed feeling!!!

guys remember this chapter is on zaynys p.o.v!!!!!! hope u enjoy!!!! and comment if u liked it!!!

with lots of luv:Gurleen ur zaynylover:)

-------------------------------------------------

oh god,whats happnin to me, i was inside my room trying to think about why i was so upset. i just walked in the house and i saw Sasha in someone Else's arms and she was about to kiss him.

but why do i care?!?!, shes my friend, actually we are besties and i should be happy that she has a boyfriend, but..... she looked uncomfortable around him, was he harassing her?!?! i don't know and i don't want to ask her, she could have told me her best friend that she has a boyfriend, why would she hide that from me?!?!?, i was confused then i heard someone knock on the door.who is it, i questioned.

its me harry, and the rest of the guys are here too, harry said

I'm coming, i went and opened the door.

heyy, whats up, Louis smiled

umm nothing, i went and sat down on the couch

zayn, whats up, why are you upset, harry asked

harry, I'm not upset, just tired, i answered

well, it doesn't seem like it, Niall added

well IT IS!!!, i shouted

oh really, then why did you run upstairs, you were all happy in the car, and you wanted to show Sasha her surprise, Liam questioned

i can give it to her later,i said

zayn, Sasha's really upset, you just ran out of the room, and you weren't even there for her when she was telling rohan the truth, Louis said, and he seemed angry.

whos this rohan guy, i questioned

hes the guy who was sitting beside Sasha when we came inside, harry smiled

OH WELL!!!!!!, SHE SHOULD BE UPSET THEN!!!!!, i shouted and ran out of the room.

BUT........?? harry ran after me but i shut the door behind me

i ran out of the room and rushed downstairs, why was i so mad and upset, i felt like i would start crying any minute,but i didn't have anyone to share my feelings too, well mostly cause i don't understand exactly whats wrong with me?!?!

i walked into the living room and jumped onto the couch, grabbed a blanket and turned on  the t.v . i started to watch some Disney movies. they usually cheer me up, but this time they weren't working, but why, why was i so upset, and the only thing going through my mind is Sasha and that rohan guy, but why?!?!! i was looking for answerer's, but why?!?!, i was mad at Sasha, but why?!?! i was really upset, and about to cry,BUT WHY?!?!!?

i was looking for answers, and i guess i should ask sasha herself, then i heard someons footsteps, i turned around, and sasha was standing there and to be honest she was looking beautiful as ever, she has to be the prettiest, cutest friend i have ever had, and it was really really hard to stay mad at her, but i was doing a pretty good job. i looked at her and then turned around and continued watching toy story 3.

zayny, she said with her nice pleasant voice

but i didn't reply.....

zayny, are you mad at me, i turned around and saw she was facing the ground and looked pretty upset

zayny, she came closer, but i moved away

zayny, please answer, she pulled me, and her arms were around me