is this love?!?!

guys this chapter is still based on zaynys p.o.v!!!! hope u enjoy!!!!! and plz comment if you liked it!!!!

with lots of love:ur zaynylover:)

----------------------------------------------------

WHAT?!?, your kidding right, i questioned harry, i was shocked, what was he saying??

noo, I'm not, zayny, he winked

its not love, I'm just her really close friend,i answered trying to sound right

oh really, then what were talking  to her about, stealing something, harry questioned

i was just joking around, harry theres a 6year difference, i cant be in love with her, i answered

really zayn, age doesnt matter when it comes to love, harry smiled

whatever, i tried to ignore him

zayn, you love her, and you will realize it, harry smiled and walked out of the room

i wanted to say, i didn't love her, but for some reason i couldn't, but why, well Harry's wrong, shes my bestie, and i cant fall in love with her.i walked out of the room too following harry downstairs.

i noticed everyone sitting in the living room, Sasha's Friends come to visit sometimes, and now thanusika and sumaiyah were snuggled up with Niall and Louis.the girls were getting comfortable around us, and thanusika and sumaiyah were getting too comfortable with my lads Niall and Louis, well i cant blame them, i was getting really close to Sasha aswell.

harry went and snuggled up with sasha and i went and sat down on the other side, both of us were sitting beside sasha, and hopefully not squishing her.

i turned around and saw Sasha laughing, she was so cute, beautiful, nice, sweet, and well really awesome. i guess I'm really good and choosing friends, and I'm really glad shes always here, and then it hit me, I'm leaving in about 3 more weeks, and then i wouldn't get to experience any of these sweet moments with Sasha. but i gotta enjoy what i have right now, and treasure all the nice moments i have spent with her, and the ones I'm going to have.its not love, i think, but i know i really care for her.

after a while someone snapped there fingers in front of my face, and i was back to reality, i saw harry smiling at me, so i just turned away, trying to ignore him.harry can get really annoying at times, especially when it comes to relationships, he gives me advice, even when he dates girls, double, and sometimes triplehis age.well he says, hes not good at finding the perfect girl for him, and the girls he dates rush into their relationship, and it doesn't work out.but usually hes right, and I'm not sure if hes right about this.

sasha noticed harry smiling, so she decided to ask us, what was going on.

guys, whats up, you guys are acting strange, she questioned

oh well, zayn is having some troubles, harry smiled

really zayny, she turned around and looked at me

ummm, i was thinking for an answer

oh, hes not gonna say, but you will find out pretty soon, harry winked at her

okayyy, i hope, cause i don't want any of you guys to be sad, she smiled

sasha, if hes ready to tell, you will be the first one, harry said

yeah, i added trying to stop the conversation

okay guys, lets enjoy the movie, she smiled

okay.................