Meeting NCT pt 2

"........Are you really scary or is that a rumor?"

Yuri P.O.V

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE IS 18 PEOPLE IN A GOD DAMN GROUP!?" I was Flabbergasted on another level .Like really EIGHTEEN ........I give sympathy to all the people who gets bullied by them ."Yeah.......they only formed like last year " Minyoung said with a sigh.Wait...................i forgot to ask her.....

"WHY THE HELL WERE YOU WITH JIMIN?!?" I shouted again kind of getting the attention of the other studdents around us.
I didn't really care the only thing I care about right now is why she was with jimin.Oh yeah and I forgot to say that they were smiling at each other and Minyoung blushed............

WhAt Is ThIs FiSheRy !??! I dont swear I like to keep it clean .

"SHHHHH!!" She shushed me alittle embarrassed ."We can talk about this but not here " ."Rooftop?" I asked ."Rooftop".

"Ok ,the reason why you saw me and Jimin smiling at each other is that.............we're dating" .........I had no words to describe the feeling that was in me and no it wasn't jealousy ....it was betrayal.......

"But Minyoung ,you know he bully's me.....how could you?" I was really heart broken even though I only knew her for about three weeks now.I felt like I could really just her

"I know ....... but ......I love him" Okay .....I'm getting angry .......
"Are you sure it's love and not just a fling?" I raised my eyebrow at her raising my tone alittle also."What?Are you saying I'm lying??" She stares at me with cold eyes ."Do you even know what love is?......Love is that feeling where you feel protected ....that feeling that gets your heart beats faster tahn normal ......not just seeing that person as eye candy........Seeing that person as who you will love with your whole heart ...or just a mere crush.......a person who may make mistakes ....but would not be an your heart completely....that person who will shed tears for you and you would do the same .........A person who gives their whole attention to you and not stare at some 'Hot' girls ass.....a person who will appreciate what you do for them .....that's my prespective of love" I stare at back her straight in the eye .

"I don't really care about what you say" ( A/N What the fudge I just typed that then reread it then realized it sound like JoJo siwas song ) ."I call my 'crush' love ...I love him with all my heart and he does too " She says it in that Obvious mean girl voice."Why should I listen to an ugly nerd ?" she questioned me ."I just befriend you is because I felt sympathy for you ,who would even be friends with you ??" She eyes me from head to toe disgusted."Now if you'll excuse me I will be with my REAL friends" She exited the rooftop......

I felt wet drops falling down my face and I realized I'm crying.I really thought she would be the one .....that one i could be friends with ...why does it hurt?.......It's hurts to lose someone you thought you could trust....I just kept on sobbing with my face in my lap with my hands covering my eyes .

I heard the door open  .I didn't really feel like opening my eyes to see who it was but then I heard a voice .
"Yah(Hey) Yuri .....are you okay ??" I turned to see the person and i see ......

are you okay ??" I turned to see the person and i see

"You okay????"He asked worriedly......why.....why's he worried??
"Uhm no"I sniffed."Wanna go get some ice-cream to make you feel better?" ....I knitted my eyebrows in clear confusion.He then turns a shade of red."I-I mean i-i-if you want to " he stuttered ."It makes me feel better when I'm sad" he added on .I mean why not ....?he may have bullied me but everyone deserves a second chance right ? ..

"Sure I will go with you " I smiled and he smiled with the most adorable bunny smile I had ever seen ."Let's go M'lady" he extended a hand out."Sure " I grabbed his hand and headed out the door of the rooftop.Classes had started about 5 minutes ago as we walk down the quite hall .We excited out the building cause the security let him pass with me ....he got swaeg.We walked to an ice cream place called "Rainbow nation Ice cream" And there poster on the window says "OOH NANANANANA Getcha self some ice cream at Rainbow Nation NANANA" okay.....not weird at all.We enter the place and it's half full of people .We walked to the cashier and Jungkook looked at me ."What kind of ice cream do you want?" He asked ."I want Cookies 'n Cream " ."Okay,can we get two Cookies 'n Cream please?" He turned the cashier."Yes and that would be 7.99 " He payed the cashier and we went to one of the tables to wait.It was silence between us,just the in the background people chattering away so freely ."Soo......" Jungkok started breaking off the silence ."Why were you crying ?" .I sigh "I was crying because ..........I thought Minyoung was my friend ........" He finally looked at me as he was staring at a wall."She's the school slut ....."

I was shocked.She looked so innocent when I First saw her......
"Really?" I asked ."Yeah , Seventeen tried warning you but they couldn't because when you were with her this morning but she was glaring at them" .The Waiter came and gave us our ice cream ."Thank you"I smiled at her .She smiled back and walked away."So.....Shes the queenka ?" I ask playing with my ice cream with my spoon."Yeah she turned the queenka just yesterday when she started dating Jimin hyung" Jungkook say as he eats his ice cream ."Okay........" I started eating my ice cream .When we were done eating he asked "So are you okay now ?" ."Yeah,that actually made me feel better "I smiled revealing my gummy smile ." Good ,so ........wanna swap numbers ?" He ask scratching the nape of his neck.",Yeah " .We exchanged numbers and he left before me .I was still sitting there still suprised on why Jungkook wanted my number.I felt a vibration in my pocket.

                             BESTIES FOR LIFE

DabDab:Yo Yuri,Where are you ???

                                       SweagYuri2003:I'm at Rainbow Nation

DabDab: AnD YoU DiDnT TakE MeH!?

                                  SweagYuri2003: Sry dude Jungkook took
                                    Me

DabDab:One of your bullies took you to an Ice cream place??

                               SweagYuri2003:Yeah,but he not that bad

DabDab:Okay .......

                          SweagYuri2003:So..wanna go an Aracade??

DabDab:Sure which one ??

                       SweagYuri2003:The one down JYP Ent

DabDab:OH CRAP!!!!TEACHER CAUGHT ME !!!
WE'll GO AT 11 BYE LOVE YOU!!💜💜

Aish this kid...I swear...

I got up and excited the ice cream place with a smile on.

Time skip back 2 School (Currently it's 9 )

I got into school and headed for the cafeteria .I was walking past the classes when I heard a sound ..I got curious and looked for the door that made that sound .I open the door and saw Jimin and Minyoung Sucking each other's faces off .Like ewwwwwww get another room other than a damn classroom "I love you  babe "."I love you too"  .Then they started ..OH HELL NO .I closed the door .....My innocent eyes.......ARE RUINED !!!!! I was cringing on another damn level .....Like *Barf* ......I continued to walk and tried to forget what I saw .

Cliffhanger........

Yo..........I'm updating more frequently 😀I'm so happy cause my other tab I used to update on cracked cause ......Of my elbow ...yeah my elbow cracked my tab REAL bad so yeah.😊