Ch6:Meeting NCT Pt 1

"What the hell.....why's there so many of them??"

Cursive is what Yuri is thinking

Yuri P.O.V

Im feeling something ...like a person .... heavy .....on my bed ... "YAH !!!WAKE UP !!!" She shouted near my ear .Really??! ...Everyone gets to sleep comfortably,but not me ....I forcefully open my eyes to see ...Eunbin .....I glared at her .She flinched alittle before saying "Yah.You need to get up "I sat up and looked at the clock on the wall.Are you kidding me......it's 4Am in the morning..I switched my gaze off the clock and glared at her once again ."Have you seen the time"I said angrily."Yeah....but Seulgi Unnie told me to wake you up for EHT".I widen my eyes in shock."Wait!!!!that's today!?!" I jump out of bed running to the bathroom seeing Sorn,Wendy and Yujin in a line there

I was running but then Yeeun came in the way ."GET OUT THE WAY !!" I push Yeeun out the way causing her to stumble and fell on the floor .I reached the bathroom door and banged on it ."OPEN UP!!" .Silence was hear on the other side of the door .
I was getting irritated ."I SAID OPEN UP!" .Again more silence.I sigh .. Finally Joy Unnie opens up the door with an annoyed expression on ."I know it's ETH but did you had to go in like that ?" ."Yes ....yes I did" I replied."Now get out the way before I push you like I did to Yeeun Unnie" I continued .Joy immediately made space so I can go in ."Thanks " I said to her then entered the bathroom.

Let me just explain what ETH is and why I was going on like that .ETH is Extra Training Hours.Which means you have to get up extremely early .This happens every 3 Months .Last time we did ETH I broke my arm cause I fell down the stairs .ETH is very important in the industry.Its just like a Check up on the vocals,dancing,acting,rapping.But that's only a week after we done waking up early.

I wash my face ,brush my teeth,shower then got out the bathroom with a towel around my body.I walked to my room and got dressed in a white Adidas shirt with red Adidas tracksuit pants and some sneakers.(A/N basically what Dahyun was wearing in 'DTNA' Dance practice)

I grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs to eat.I went to the kitchen to see Seulgi making breakfast."Seulgi Unnie whatchu making??" I took a seat by the dinning table ."Morning to you too Yuri and I'm making Scrambled eggs with toast,Grape juice and some fruit salad ." She replied not facing me."OOH sounds delicious." I got excited to eat.Seulgi smiled at the cuteness of Yuri.Soon after everyone came down to eat."Hey Yeeun Unnie" I called Yeeun.She turned to me "I'm sorry for pushing you ,pwease forgive me " I did aegyeo as well.She sighed and said "It's fine Yuri ,I understand why you were in such a rush" "Thank You" I thanked her.

Seulgi came in with the breakfast and I sighed in delight as I smelled the food."Gosh dang,What are you doing??Making a feast" Sorn said while starring at the food in front of us ."No~ but we need to be healthy for this week coming so we can have stamina while we are practicing " .We all ate in silence .

Time skip all the way to when they're done

We were done eating then we went to the van to go to YG ent.
I have to go to school at eight so I three and  half of practicing before I go to school cause YG is pretty close to School.I was talking to Eunbin and Sorn before we arrived at YG.I went to the practice room to find BamBam there with Youngjae ."BAMBAM MY BRO WHY YOU HERE??" I shouted across the studio.They turned around and BamBam said "WE HAVE TO HAVE A FRIENDSHIP PHOTOSHOOT " I was confused on what he said .What does he mean 'friendship photoshoot' ? Does he know what today is ???."UHM BAMBAM DO YOU KNOW WHAT TODAY AND FOR THE REST OF THIS AND NEXT WEEK IS!?" .He looked confused and shouted "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?? WHATS TODAY???" ."TODAY IS ETH YOU DUMBASS" .

Silence

"OH HELL NAW !!!!THATS STARTS TODAY?!?".Wendy came up form behind me and said ."Could you two please keep it down it's freaking 4:45 in the morning and both of you are in the same damn studio" Wendy then went out.I walked closer to him "Yeah it's today" I say criss cross on the floor .He and Youngjae also sat down ."Oh hey Youngjae oppa " .He smiled ."Hey Yuri" ."Why don't you call me Oppa !?" Bambam asked-shouted."Cause 1.I don't want to .2.You act like a monkey on crack."I said like it's the most easiest answer ever."Wow never thought you would refer to me as a monkey " ."Yeah me too "

Time skip to 7:15

I was sweating furiously from the training,and Daaang that choreography is hard af.I grabbed my water bottle and chugged the water down my throat.I was still panting chest rising up and down.I closed my eyes for a little bit and then opened to see Eunbin and Yujin ."Hey ,you need to go to school it's already 25 past 7 ".I went to go get my bag and headed out the studio to the elevator .I'm hella lazy cause why go on the stairs where there is an elevator?The elevator opened and  I walked out the building to the van."Hey,can you drive me to Starships High please ?" ."Okay ,I will get you their as soon as possible" I got in and the drive started to drive .I had my wig ,glasses and braces in my bad and put it on

We arrived at school and I thanked him .I got out and saw Minyoung talking to .....wtf???...........she's...........talking..........to.............freaking..................Jimin........Dafuq???Are they friends and I didn't even know about it and he's my bully's.Nice going Minyoung you derseve a snack to to the face...JK.......I don't know if I'm joking or not.I forgot about them then started to walk .I bumped into a muscular boy .He turned around and glared at me .,"Who the F*** do you think you are?!?" ."I'm a person who has a life unlike you" He got irritated and slapped me ."That will teach you not to mess with me .He walked away with his gang behind him.Minyoung rushed up to me ."Oh my word ,Are you okay???" She started to check my face ."I'm fine ....I think ".

"Don't mess woth him,he's name is Johnny And is one of 18 from NCT" ...Oh for.

"WHO THE HELL IS NCT?!?!?"

TO BE CONTINUED 😃