4❤️❤️❤️❤️

Kengkla pov:

After taking my bath went straight to get dressed up.... I can't believe i was make out of a fool, I should have think fast that they are capable of doing anything am so foolish *she was talking about this parents*.
Master please your breakfast is getting cool...
Ahhhhh ok will be right there...
OK...
He was eating..

Am done... So how am i getting to school...
Am will be driving you to school....
Ooooooooo don't worry i will go alone go and have some rest....
No, master that want i have to be doing... Do worry i have had enough rest.. Let go...
I said No so you need to listen to me OK....
But it your first day at school.. And you don't know where the school is...
Hmmmmm yea i know you are right but that why map🌍 is in the world right 😁... Let me have the keys...
Just for today please.....
Let me have the keys.. Go get some rest please👍😁😀... You just go...
OK, if you say so...

On this way to school...

Techno pov:

After Techno taking this bath, he got dressed and went to greet his parents before leaving.

OMG am late. *he started running, because his parents weren't rich so he walk to school and his moto wasn't working so yea that the only solution.... To walk to school....*
Hey Day i thought i was late but i was totally wrong 😁😁😁. *Day his is best friend*...
Yea that why we are friends...
What do you mean by that...
I mean we have everything in common hahaha 😁😁😁...
Look look at you we never had anything thing in common... I just slept a little bit longer....
Yea that why i said that.....
No don't tell me you also slept a little longer than you need to wake up...
Yea you are right... 😁😁.. Let hurry up before we get punish..
Yea...
They started running fast to school
*at the school now*

Am tried i can't run anymore. *said *Techno*...
Hey are you an old man or what.. Stand up...
OK.... A minute...
OK...

Kengkla pov:

It took me something before founding the school... The gate man of the school opened the door for me to pass.. When i entered the school were a lot of people in the school *he meant the students*... As i was about to open the gate a man with a all black suit opened my car door for me.. I was shock... And i asked him if i have any problem with him... He just said he was my bodyguard... I was like for real.. He say yes.. They were a lot of people looking at as.... I felt embarrassed.... I don't like people looking at me like that....

Hey mum were you the one who hired a bodyguard for me...
Yea baby... How is he... Do you like him.. If you don't you can let him go and i will get someone new from you.. How about that....
Can you let me talk..
Yea go on..
When ever you will do something let me know before OK...
Ooo my baby... Yea i will.. Happy now..
How can i be happy.. *he hanged up the phone*
Hello baby are you there... Hello kengkla.. Oooo he hanged up...

I don't know what wrong with both of them *his parents*...
Hi my name is kengkla...
Hi young master... Am ky..
Nice to meet you ky..
Nice to meet you to..
Mr. Ky why don't we do something... You will get paid every month but you won't be following me anywhere, I meant being my bodyguard OK...
Why sir....
Because i just want to life a normal life... Ok
But your parents will be mad at me and it not good to collect money when am not working...
I think it will be great... Am not going to tell them... Oooooooorrrrrrr are you going to tell them... You have kids right...
Yea, I do...
It my treat to them OK..
But i need to do something at least... Please sir...
OK... You will not be following me in school.. It not that i feel embarrassed by you but just don't want any special treats... Do you understand what am trying to say...👍...
OK sir... Am happy to work with you... 😍

Techno pov:

*in class now*

Hello guys welcome back to hell *a guy in Techno said that and all the class started laughing*
Hey guys have you heard the news..(A girl called baby.. She was the queen of gossip in the school) *Everybody said No*
No tell us...
OK... We are going to have a new student in our class...
Really *some of the class said*.
Yea, let me finish... He is sooooooooo handsome and tall OK not that tall but you will fall in love with him after you see me... Even he we make the boys be gay hahaha...
*all the boy were saying to her are you mad*...
Am tell the truth... And he is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo rich... I was in America.. He just came yesterday..... He came with his car.... Am already falling in love with him..... I can't wait for him to ask me to be his girlfriend ❤️😘....
Oooooooo then you need to be dreaming *a boy called Tam said that*
What wrong will you Tam.. I think you need to be talking about yourself.. After your girlfriend broke up with you... So you are talking rubbish right....
Hey don't you talk to me like that... And how did you know she broke up with me....
Who don't know in this school..
*Tam😞😞😞😞*

Hey guys sit down the Maths teacher is coming..

Hello class welcome back to school... Are you all prepared for this year...
Yea *students 😙😙😙😏😏😉😉*..
Today i will be introduce you your new classmate.. Please come in...

*students gossiping when kengkla entered the class room*..
Can you please introduce yourself...
*Nod is hand*
Hi my name is kengkla, am 18 years old..
Is that it..
Yea...
OK, i think he is shy... He was in America but came yesterday... +e us really a good he is top of this school... Techno you need to study hard you know... No it not going to be easy for you.. Kengkla is good at everything be careful.. At your studies...
So is he a good kisser❤️ *baby said*
Don't mind her OK..
Kengkla nod...
She is the queen of gossip...
Oooooooo Mr Alex...😞 *baby said that*...
Kengkla go sit next to Techno...
Nod*kengkla*

This is my longest story so far. I wanted to continue but my phone is almost off and am not feeling my hands anymore😂😂😂. Also need to go to school tomorrow....
Thanks for reading. Please comment and like..
Grazie. Ciao
❤️❤️❤️
Will continue soon.
Sorry for any mistakes