6❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

HI GUYS AM REALLY SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU WAITING. ALSO THANK YOU FOR THE 3K, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT..
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2K19 TO YOU ALL ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️......

Techno went to class and found Kengkla sleeping 😴. So he went straight to wake him up, but got surprised of what Kengkla. When he was close in touching Kengkla hold his hand and pushed him near a wall and started going close to him...

Techno: How did he know that i was going to wake him up.. *thinking 🤔 inside his head*
Kengkla: I maybe sleeping 😴 but hate when people touch my shoulders.... Hahaha he was surprise 😲 of what i did.. I don't know what wrong with this guy, and also don't know why my parents will let this kind of person follow me around, that boy himself needs a guard not me.. *thinking inside his head*
Techno: ahhhhh what are you doing..
Kengkla: what, you don't know what am doing are you this damp are you are trying to be.. OK then let me tell you by doing the action you will get it well more than me telling you OK...
Techno: wait please stop touching me am not gay, i i like girls only. I don't have anything against gay people, you can still be my friend and am not going to tell anyone ok 👌.. Don't worry 😀..
Kengkla: 😁😁😁😁 you are really funny, I should be telling you that..
Techno: what..
Kengkla: yea because you are the one who always wants my attention, so i thought you are gay..
Techno:😂😂😂 sorry for misunderstanding me, am not gay i was trying to be friends with you yea trust me, I  don't like boys.. 😁😁

A girl came to the class and found those two, she was really surprised.. She is a big fan of boyslove, she couldn't believe what she was seeing, she was looking at them on till techno saw her and pushed kengkla away...
Kengkla: what wrong with you... Techno used his head to tell kengkla that someone was there...
Techno: Don't misunderstand OK, we went doing anything, you can ask him.. *techno was shaking* explain it to her...
Kengkla: what was there to explain.. Who cares..
The girl: ahhhh don't worry, I won't tell anyone, you can continue.. *and she walks away*..
Techno: what are you trying to do...
Kengkla:what do you mean..
Techno: why didn't you tell her it was a misunderstanding..
Kengkla: But want wrong, why are you acting like this, look if you act like that she will misunderstand you OK. And don't you ever push me like that again..
Techno: am sorry 🙏...

Hey guys sorry 🙏 once again for keeping you waiting

Hey guys sorry 🙏 once again for keeping you waiting. Thanks for the 3k readers❤️❤️.. Pls comment and give me some ideas..
Grazie 🙏 ❤️❤️