Chapter 2 - crabboyy

"Hi, I'm R-.... Kim Namjoon"
I wanted to tell him I know, but I didn't want to scare him away. The fact that he almost introduced himself as RM made me chuckle inside
" I'm Liv Sparkes" I said and smiled at him whilst shaking his hand.

Namjoon looked me up and down. This action made me feel uncomfortable, because I don't have any makeup on and my skin is the most ugliest and disgusting thing in the world.
"So Liv where are you from?"
" Latvia" I smilled.
He then chuckled making me question my anwser, and thinking if I said or did something wrong, but he quickly added "Sorry I don't know what that is". I was already expecting this from him, because no-one really knows what or where Latvia is. "It's a small country in the north of Europe. It's one of the Baltic countries"
"Ahhh".
I could still tell that he still doesn't know what I'm talking about.
"How old are you?" He asked me another question. "20" I answered. He just shook his head. I hit him back with the same question.
" So how old are you?"
"23" ( ok ik Joon isn't 23 anymore but let's pretend that this is in 2017)
"What do you do, do you go to university?" He gave me another question. It felt a little bit like I was interrogated by the police.
"I'm a stylist, but it isn't quite going as I planned" i frowned, I continued talking "but I go to this university where i learn korean on work days"
"So what do y- " I got cut off by his phone ringing. He answered it and started talking in korean. It may be one of the boys or his family members, who knows. It felt weird to see the Kim Namjoon up close and personal.
He ended the short call and got up and grabbed his coffee. He looked at me and spoke "I have to go to work, it was nice meeting you tho".
"You have work on weekends?" He didn't answer, I guess he didn't hear my question. He was already walking away when he sudently turned around and said "btw that is the nastiest coffee you could get here"
He turned around and walked away, his figure slowly disappeared whilst I was watching him walk away. I picked up my coffee to have a taste for the first time. I took a sip and came to a conclusion that Namjoon is right. Even the extra pump of caramel couldn't help this coffee taste good.

I got up and threw it in the trash. Bye bye my money.

I decited to go home. Whilst walking home I sudently stoped because it had finally hit me that I was talking to a member of BTS.

"Oh shit, oh shit, o shit" I whispered to myself and increased my walking speed to get home as fast as possible.

Once I got to my apartment building I sprinted up the stairs to my apartment. I opened the door and slammed it shut and just fell to the ground.

"What the fuck just happened"

I got up from the floor and threw my loafers off and walked to Gems room, I busted in her room whilst she was still sleeping. I threw her blanket away and screamed "I FUCKING MET NAMJOON TODAY"
"YOU FUCKING WHAT?" She said/ screamed that whilst jumping up from the bed. This reaction was sudden and unexpected.

"You know like Kim Namjoon, Rm the guy from BTS"

"You are so fucking with me right now. " She clearly didn't believe me and didn't want to. Trust me I wouldn't if I was her.

"I wish I was making this up "

Then I started to tell her everything in detail about this morning about what happened an hour ago.

"You still don't believe me, huh?"
"Lmao no" she laughed. "You always say and make up crazy stories that didn't and won't happen. Like stop fantasizing and finally live in the real world" she added. Honestly that hurted.

~ a bell noise ~

I got my phone out of my pocket and unlocked it. I have received a notification from Instagram.

"@ crabboyy started following you" I read it out loud in confusion, who the hell is crabboyy. I pressed on the notification and it opened Instagram.

"Wow what a surprise it's a private profile. And you can't tell who it is from the profile picture, it's just a dark figure standing in front of a sunset"

But then I saw the name.

"You got to be kidding me." I turned my phone to Gems direction. "Read the name sister" I told her.

"Namjoon" she read it out loud. "So" she added and continued talking. "It could be any Namjoon".
"Yeah but what are the fucking chances that I just met a Namjoon and then suddently a Namjoon follows me after like 15-20 minutes. Huh"

"You really need to ch-" she was interrupted by a notification I got.

" @/ crabboyy wants to send you a message" I read it.
"Well open it, see what it is!"

I opened the message and read it out loud. " Hey Liv it's me Namjoon".
"You got to be kidding me" I said after reading the message that has us confused.

"Let me see" I gave her my phone, she clearly was really confused. And to be honest so was I.

"You have to answer" she said. "NO,wtf are you crazy. What am I going even say?"
"Umm, like 'hi'. Dumbass.
If you edit gonna answer him back then I will" she said and typed something.
"No no no no no what did you do"
"Yourwelcome" she said whilst giving my phone back and exiting her room.
I sat down on her bed and tried to call down. This is not what I expected this day to turn out. Who would of known that from a chill Saturday morning whit just a plan to get coffee I would end up freaking out that the Kim Namjoon has messaged me.

~bell noise ~

I sighed and opened the notification.

NJ - "It was nice meeting you"
L - " You too"
"But.."
"I know that you are RM from BTS"

I know I just ruined everything and I could have been friends with him. Yeah right me being friend with him, no, that wouldn't work out. I think this is for the best.

I still had the chat open and it showed that he was typing but then it disappeared and I didn't get an answer. I didn't get anything...

TO BE CONTINUED

A/n : ok I know this chapter is pretty cringe. Attest I think so but like... Do you think Namjoon has a lil crush on Liv? What's gonna happen in the next chapter?

Please remember to vote and I hope you enjoyed this chapter.