The beginning

Authors POV

It was another beautiful day in Arrendale. The sun was shining the birds were chirping. Everyone was in a great mood. Especially that the show was about to begin. " everybody ready!" Yelled Elsa. " yeah!" They all screamed. She did a snowflake in the sky and when it exploded it made glitter go everywhere. Jack turn the ground into ice. Merida did her shooting. Rapunzel swung around with her hair. Everyone awed in amazement. Then a black blurry figure swished through. It went straight up into the air then fell back and and started doing flips. It went lightning quick to the ground. Everyone waited for the dust to clear up. Once it did they saw a man in a heroic pose next to a black dragon. Everyone screamed.................in delight. Hiccup walked over to the others. " that never gets old." He said. " your pose does." Jack said. The girls giggled and hicc gave jack a dirty look. " come on guys let's go inside!" Jack said. " no way! It's such a beautiful day!" Said Elsa. " I'm gonna go talk to Arthur bye!" Merida said. She disappeared into the crowd. Merida has a boyfriend named Arthur. He's just like her. Hiccup is dating astrid. Rapunzel is still married to Flynn. And Elsa and jack are engaged. Elsa was granted immortality so she could be with him. "I'm gonna check on Flynn!" Said rapunzel. It's been 2 years since Anna's death. It took a while but they all moved on. " oh that reminds me i need to check on Olaf!" Elsa runs into the crowd in a hurry. " well looks like it just you and me buddy!" Jack said. Toothless nudged his leg. " and you to toothless." They start to walk off when toothless stops. Something isn't right.

Hi! I couldn't help but make another book so quick! Hope you like it. Comment and vote please. ~ KC