A normal day

1 year later

Anna's POV

Today's just another day in Arrendale. It's sunny with a happy feeling thanks to yours truly. And I have some news! I've unlocked a new power! I'm able to communicate with animals now! So I'll usually spend my days in the forest. Except for when I visit Jamie and have to help the earth be healthy and stuff. Anyways Jamie is my friend that's in another dimension. I use the snow globe I found in my pocket. Uh looks like I have to go. " bye!" I say to the bunnies I was playing with. " bye!" The holler back. I run into Arrendale. I find some dead grass. " awwww poor things." I wave my hand and make the grass all better. Then I realize there people out at the beach. But they look so sad. Then I noticed there's no waves out there. So I close my eyes and concentrate. I start moving my hands in a wave motion. Then I stop and notice happy people playing in the waves. Yep another good deed done. I started to walk off but then stopped when I notices a..................dragon? Staring at me. " hi I'm Anna flame and-" it cut me off by jumping on me. " I missed you so much!" He said. " hi what's your name?" I asked while laughing. He stopped licking me. " you don't remember me?" He asked. " sorry no. I'm Anna flame aka the chosen one." I said proudly. " toothless what are you doing!" A man yelled from afar. " your immortal aren't cha'?" He said. " yes. So your name is toothless?" I said. " yes I'm toothless." He said. " toothless." I pondered. Toothless toothless that sounds so familiar. Then I noticed he was thinking out loud. " so if I get jack or Elsa over here or BOTH! They can see Anna and we all can have a special bond again!" He said. Toothless looked up at me. He smiled and ran off. " bye!" I yell. I throw the snow globe and go to Jamie's dimension. " off to see Jamie!" I say.

Jamie's POV

I can't wait to see Anna she's always fun! She makes flowers for Sophie, makes it warm so we can go to the pool, and she gets along with Abby unlike the ester bunny. The truth is I had a humongous crush on her since the day we met. The only problem is she and Jack Frost are enemies. Her immortal name is flame. So if I even mention the word flame he'll get mad. They haven't even met yet! But they always say 'they're polar opposites! They have to hate each other.' Anyways.........she'll be here any minute. Right then a swirly whole appeared in my room. It must Anna! She jumped out with white feathers and was tipping over. " i went through a couple of wrong portals *cough*" " are you ok?" I asked. She shook off the feathers and said " fantastic!"

Anna's POV

I went through a couple of portals. One of them had really mean swans! I felt a-little woozy at first ,but I shook it off. " so do you want to play leap pad?!" He said excitedly. "sure bud!" I said. "Ready!" I say. He nodded. I made 1 2,3,4,5...... So on. Now I was at 30 and it was taller than his house! He got scared and froze. " I'm scared Anna!" He said. " I know Jamie but go down it's the only way or your gonna fall threw!" I said. He didn't move. " Anna!" " Jamie." I said worried that he's falling through. " ANNA!" He he fell through. I tried to think but there's no time. I did what my instincts told me to do. So i slid underneath and caught." Haha caught cha'!" I said then I noticed we were gonna slide right into the street. ( it's winter there). " AHHHHH!" We both screamed. We went across the road. Luckily no cars hit us. We hit the curb. Thank goodness Jamie wasn't hurt ,but I couldn't say the same for me. I had a couple of cuts. We crossed the road when it had the walk sign lit up. He got some bandages for me. " thanks." I say. " welcome." He said. " I better get back to my dimension. See ya later kid." I threw the snow globe and walked through. I went back to my forest spot. I cuddle up with forest creatures a drift off to sleep.