Chapter I

"Oh, mhhn, right there!" Dixie squealed as I finally hit her g-spot. I hit it again and again not giving her a second chance to say no, she was complete moans and twitches. Like putty in my hands I had complete control over her at the moment and everytime she tightened around me was another switch going off in my head.
I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer, thrusting into her with all I had.
She clamped down harder as she orgasmed, all of my attention left the outside world and focused on the amazing feeling of her wet, tight pussy. I mean yeah, I wondered about how it felt from her perspective too. A tall sexy guy just fucking you senseless must feel amazing, not that I would do it with a guy or anything like that though. But damn may I say I was in pure bliss.
Oh fuck,
I pulled out immediately. I mean, I didn't have time to grab the condoms out of my bag before I left physics. Fuck where do I aim!. I turned around to face the janitor closet door. And got ready to cum when the door began to open.
"What do you mean noises? Oh my god!!"
Fuck
Principal Welshing had unlocked the door based on a fair looking, tall tanned boys complain about noises coming from this closet.
I came all over Principal Welshing's nice deep blue suit.
Damn am I in horseshit.
"Huck Ryder! In my office now! You too young lady!" He turned away disgusted by our little rendezvous, "Well, pull up your pants and start walking boy."
He gestured for me to follow so I pulled up my skinny jeans like he said, gave Dixie a light peck and whispered in her ear, "I love you." And hurried out of the janitors closet to follow Mr. Welshing to his office.
Out of all the stupid shit I've done, of course I would get caught having sex with my girlfriend during third period, and by the principal to. Lucks really on my side today, ain't it.

"So you think you can do whatever you want whenever you want don't ya boy? Hm, well you know what I think I've had enough of this-this-this"
"This shit."
"Yes this shit! I thought I could handle you but you just keep digging your hole deeper and deeper. You do realize this is a public offense. I could have you arrested for indecent exposure young man!" Mr. Welshing was about to have the vein bulging on his forehead burst. You could take one look at him and know this time he had had enough.
"But-"
"No ifs, ands, or buts! I am done with you. I have had it with your jokes and behavior; I've already given you this entire years worth of detention! That's it, your EXPELLED!!!" The walls of his office shook from his voice. People on the football field could have heard him.
This was it I pulled the shortest straw of the bunch and now I had to take responsibility. But boy was my mom gonna have a blast with this student parent meeting.
"Yes sir, understood." There wasn't anything else I could say because I sure as hell wasn't going to be apologizing for loving my girlfriend no matter what class period it was. She is my world, my one true meaning of life. What more could you expect we've been dating since eighth grade.
"You can finish today but tomorrow your out. And don't even dare think if you do something else today your off the hook. I am not afraid to involve the authorities, understood?!" Mr. Welshing stated at me expecting, lips still curled in an angry expression.
"Yes Mr. Welshing" At least he was giving me the rest of the day, all I had left was PE, and God knows I would never miss a chance to change in the locker room with all my boys one last time.
I mean I don't usually cause this many problems; this year has just been so stressful and most of my issues were only with one kid at the beginning of the year. I mean he was the one that started the fights in the first place. But he switched schools and disappeared from my mind. The other stuff was just some dumb absences from ditching class. Not that bad in my opinion but whatever, I need to let my friend snow whats going on.
I rushed out of his office in a hurry to get to physical education. At least I would get to say bye and make sure I had everyone's snaps.
"Okay guys, you'll never believe what's happening tomorrow." I half-yelled into the locker room after grabbing my bag from physics.
All the half naked boys turned their heads to see what their confident buddy had to say.
"Well fellas, today's my last day because tomorrow I'm going to be transferring to Holmers School for Troubled Boys. So let's make this class count okay." I declared as I took off my shirt and stuck my hand up in the air.
The guys looked around for a second but in the end raised their hands as well, "Brothers for life on me, brothers for life on three. One. Two. Three!" The boys all yelled it with me and we continued on our daily routine. I mean this was a big step all of us were basically raised together, most of us grew up in the same private school program since first grade. We had always been together they were my pack, but they all seemed to be taking it pretty well.
Everyone was at their top game though. Everyone on Caden's team were at the best of their game and they ended up coming in victorious at the end of their dodgeball game. They all got back in the locker rooms everyone was covered in sweat from actually trying. I took off all of my clothes, that's right- butt naked. I grabbed the towel from my locker and headed to the shower. Something about just walking past a bunch of guys that looked like me with so much confidence just really boosted my ego. It was nice looking like this and being able to show it off. I mean compare it to other dudes, in like a no homo way though. I walked to the showers and turned the handle bar up. I stood under the shower head as the cold water turned on and sprayed my face. I took this opportunity to put my hands on the wall and lean against it holding myself up. It felt good the cold water trickling down my hot, sweaty body. I couldn't help but get lost in the moment thinking how good it would feel to have sex in a place like this. Mental note: try shower sex with Dixie. Definitely could be into it.