Zendaya- Prompt 6

for @wtfbackoffbrux

You woke up to a sharp pain in your stomach. Groaning as you turned over and zendaya woke up confused and scared.
"What's wrong baby?" She said sitting up.
"It's that time of the month" You said groaning
"Baby, i'm sorry. I'll go make your pancakes with butter." She said kissing your forehead and leaving you.
"Thanks Z" you said slowly falling asleep.
You always want pancakes with butter on your period. Knowing Zendaya, she loves to sing and dance. You woke up a little while after. You heard your favorite song play in the kitchen and Zendaya singing at the top of her lungs.
"I want it that way". You got up to see if your pancakes were done as you started singing too. "Tell my whyyyy" you sang to yourself.
"Oh hey baby, you're just on time i made your pancakes." She said putting them on a plate. You to ate the pancakes. You started to feel a sharp pain in your stomach.
"Z, i'm in pain" you said on the verge of tears.
"Here let me get you sleeping medicine and we can go watch a movie" She said going to the medicine cabinet. She picked out the medicine and got you a drink. Y'all went to the couch as you put your arms around zendaya waist and you head on her shoulder. She smiled and kissed your forehead.
"Want do u want to watch baby?" She said
"Idk love, To All The Boys I've Loved Before?" You said smiling
"Oh my god not that again" She said smiling
"Okay, let's watch The Purge on fire stick" You said
"Uh yes" She said
You wasn't even able to focus on the movie you were slowly falling asleep.
"Thanks Z for everything" You said
"Anything for my girl" She said laughing