euphoria- michelle jones

Michelle was a pretty normal teen

Michelle was a pretty normal teen. Had a crush, went to school, dealt with periods. But something wasn't right about her. She was a drug addicted. She was so deep in love with you and thought you would never like her. That's why she does it. So she could be out of her mind. Every night when her parents think she's "studying" she's out doing (your choice, idc). She gets on her instagram and sees you looking perfect. You weren't hers. She knew that she wouldn't be so upset if she took the drug. And she did, it again. She forgot that you and her had a science project. She invited you over to study and finish the project. You sat on her bed with your books. You straightened out your skirt. You jumped up fast when you heard someone open the window. You turned to see a high michelle coming through her window. She couldn't walk a whole lot. She was high out of her mind.
"Let me help you here" you said holding her up. She put both of her hands around your neck and rested her head on your side of your hand. You got her to the bed. She was shivering like crazy! You got her a blanket.
"i'm gonna stay with you tonight, my parents won't mind!" you said as it texted your parents that your staying there. Y'all went to bed.
~morning~
"Good morning" she said sitting straight up her curls a mess.
"morning" you said. She got up and went to the mirror.
"Why were you high last night?" you asked. She slowly shut her makeup bag. And took a deep breath.
"Because i'm in love with you, but your not with me. I needed to get out of my mind." she said putting a layer of eyeshadow on. You came behind her and put you head on hers and wrapped your arms around her neck.
"i'm in very much love with you. i just kept quiet" you said smiling. she smiled a bright smile too. She scooted over and let you sit beside her. You put you head on her shoulder and you feel asleep. After all you were pretty tired.

a/n: man i've been through that situation, let me just tell u don't do it! i might have a fluffy zendaya imagine/preference coming for y'all too😏