Michelle Jones- Safe

Requested by @jaymiebloodrose :),

You came home from a long day of school. You dropped off your bag in your room then your phone went off.

Michelle💕
Hey love, wanna come to the park with me @7:55?
Y/n💞
That would be great 🤗
Michelle💕
See u then :)
Y/n💞
See ya ;)
You walked out your room putting your phone in your pocket. You sat at the dinner table eating your food. Your dad shook his head and lifted his face from the newspaper.
"They're allowing another gay couple to get married" he yelled to you.You slowly still ate your vegetable soup upset.
"D/n, why do you care they never did anything to you" you said
"It's just weird and wrong" your dad said
"Um I'm going to study with Michelle by" you said getting your bag to go "study"
"Okay bye sweetie" you're mom said kissing your forehead
"Bye love you" your dad came to hug you but you ignored him.
You went out to the park it was now 8 and Michelle was waiting for you and when she saw you she came and hug you and you just stayed like that for a while.
"You okay" she said safely
"No" you said sighing
"You can tell me all about it, let's find a bench" she said taking your hand to the bench next to y'all. You laid your head on her shoulder and tears stung to your eyes and she put her arm around you.
"Tell me what's the matter baby" she said softly
"I don't wanna tell my dad about me being lesbian" you said crying alittle. She held you and let you cry. She know how it feels for coming out. Later on you too were walking off.
"This is my crib, gtg" you said hugging her and walking off.
"Actually I might come in" she said not giving you the option to tell her no. You came in with her.
"Oh hey Michelle, it's a school night she can't have her friends over" your dad said
"Actually- I'm not her friend I'm her girlfriend" she said crossing her arms. You passed your dad with fear and sat on the couch.
"P-pardon me" your dad said looking at the too of you
"I'm her girlfriend. I love her more than anything. She's my whole world. She's a princess. I swear to god if I hear you beat her up I'm calling the cops. She likes girls-so what you don't have to beat up any boys for breaking her heart." She said. You're dad sighed then looked at you.
"I'm sorry" you mumbles
"Its okay, I'm sorry I didn't know. I will still love you but I need to adjust to the new news" he said. You looked up happily crying and ran over to him and hugged him. Michelle and you started kissing.
"Ouu yes queen ship it" your dad said
"Dad.." you said
"That's what all the cool kids say" dad said
"Go away." You said while Michelle was laughing.
A/n: this wasn't good at all but I love taking requests so pls send more💝