How I Came to Be

(authors note; sup, ive never written a story about my own characters off the top of my head, but I hope you all like it) 

There is not very much i remember about my old past life, but i do remember one thing, My name. My name was once Amicus, but now people just call me Dark Smore, Dark for short. And when I say people, I mean the monsters who pulled away my essence, made me hate everything, and become a killing machine. 

The first thing i remember after waking up, is not having a body, and let me tell you, its freaky. I was i a testing tube...but it was really really big. There were people standing all around me holding clipboards and mumbling to themselves. I looked in the reflection and was shocked at what i saw. There was a flame, but it had eyes. was that....Me? My thoughts were quickly interrupted when i felt a shock go through my body. It felt like acid burning through my skin, or should  say ...flame. I looked up and saw water. 

I was being doused in water! Then, a small needle was poked into the container that i was in and it penetrated me. To this day, I still have no clue how. I felt a strange substance filling my veins, the burning stopped. To my surprise, the water I was covered in started to melt into my skin. I felt a bitter hating for whoever doused me in that wretched substance. I glared at the scientists. Then, using the same needle, they hit me again with something. I felt it, it was a solid. It was rectangle shaped with little bumps. I saw one of them typing on a computer. I instantly felt different, i looked back into my reflection and saw my eyes change from white to blood red. 

"its ready" one of the scientists said. "excellent, inject it into subject 5m0r3" said another. I had no idea who or what subject 5m0r3 was, but i suddenly felt enraged. I wanted to kill it. all of a sudden, i was sucked out of my container and thrown into a grassy area. I thought i was free, but when i looked up, i saw a roof. Then something caught my eye, there was something moving in the trees. I decided to go check it out.