Changes

(Dark's POV)

I really didnt mean to hurt the young wolf. I dont think he could hear me either cuz i was calling out to him. I saw him on the ground with the dreadful bot holding him down so i destroyed it. next thing i know , Im here. I look down to check on the brown wolf, but to my surprise, i see paws beneath me. They are black and brown. I turn around to find two tails with red tips at the end of them. And to my relief, i have my wings back, but, they were black and brown instead of green and black like they were. I shook my head and realized that i had fur instead of scales. I needed to find a mirror, fast.

I ran around the lab looking for something reflective. I stopped at a small lake meant for water. I stared at the reflection. My eyes were blood red, i had spines running, and i looked almost identical to the wol- hold up. I am the wolf. But now that i am here, i guess i should call him a wolf dragon. i suddenly felt enraged. I was burning with hate. I shot a small flame out of my nose. How could they, they ruined not only mine and this small wolf's life, but countless others. I thought back to dragon island up in the sky and how i would never see it again. 

Then, i saw the glass. I could easily break that. I have to get out of here before they do anything worse. I charged at the glass, flame shooting out of my mouth. I prepared myself and slammed headfirst into the glass. It shattered of course, but some of that glass went into my head. I yelped. I flew into the air and blew flames everywhere. To my regret , some of the scientists got away but the lab burned to the ground. 

As i was flying, i suddenly started feeling really woozy. my eyes started getting heave and my wings were slowing down. I started to fall. I was falling at an exponential rate. I fell unconscious and thought my end was here.