Prologue

Jisoo's Pov.

I was walking in hallway and I was just focused on my phone when I suddenly bump into someone that I din't even know and the her books fell on the floor, so I help her get it from the floor.

"I'm sorr-" she suddenly stop when she saw me and then-

"Oh my god!! I'm so  sorry Ms Jisoo" she panicked.

"No, its okay, it was an accident" I smiled.

"Okay Ms. Ji--"

"No need for the formality" I cut her off and smiled

"okay, mm..." she didn't know what to call me.

"Jisoo is okay to me" I said.

"Okay, Ms-- I mean Jisoo" she shyly said and scratches the back of her neck and I chuckled. Cutie huh :)

"what's your name??" I ask.

"Oh, my name is Jennie , Jennie Kim" she answered and smiled.

"Nice to meet you Jennie"I said and smiled again.

"Are you new here?"I ask because this is the first time that I saw her.

"Ah yeahh and I was kinda lost" she said shyly.

"Oh, I can help you" I recommended to help her because you know I know all the places here.

"Really?"she ask with wide eyes.

"of course , let's go"I said and we walk through the hallway and she told me that she doesn't know where her classroom.

@ classroom

My classmate's that is talking were cut off by the bell so they stop and sit on there chairs as Jennie sit beside me. Yes we're classmates, yehey haha I really want to be her friend hehe... and she told me that she was a fan of me...

Our teacher entered to our classroom and everyone are now quite.

"Good morning, class" our teacher said.

"Good morning , Mrs. Lee" we said in unison.

"Okay , class before we start , you have a new classmate, please come infront and introduce yourself" Mrs. Lee said and Jennie went in front.

"Hi, I'm Jennie Kim" she said and smiled while waving her right hand and then she bowed.

"Thank you Ms. Kim, you may take your sit now."Ma'am said and Jennie went to my side and sit there.

"Class be good to her or else" Mrs. Lee warned us to be good to her because there is a punishment if you bullied your classmates or anyone.

°°°

"Jennie?" I called her when our third subject just ended and it's already lunch time.

"Hmm?" She hummed  and look at me.

"Do you have friends here?" I ask.

"Oh yeah, I have but I didn't know where they are" she answered.

"If you want, I can also be your friend" I said shyly.

"Of course! We can be friends, I can never reject my bias" she happily said and I chuckled.

"Thank you and btw act normal like you used" I said.

"Okay, sure"

"Let's go to canteen and I'll introduce you to my friends there" I said and we  grab all  our things.

"Okay, let's go!" She said with excitement and go out of our classroom.

"How many friends do you have?" I ask while we are walking towards the canteen.

"Only 1, actually it was my twin brother's friend but my brother introduced him to me and we became friends" she said.

"And now your gonna have some friends" I happily said and she smiled.

"Thank you" she said.

"It's okay, your now my friend, so you deserve to meet my friends" I said as we entered the canteen.

"Oh, there they are!! " I said as I found them in our usual  table.

To be continued ~~~