Flashback

Jisoo's POV.

Flashback ~

I was just walking but then I suddenly stop when I heard someone who is moaning, I shrugged it off to my mind and continue walking but I stop again when the girl moan my lovers name.

"Maybe it's not him" I whispered to myself and continue to walk but then it keeps bothering me, so I just followed  the sound to find out the truth.

When I successfully find the room, my jaw drop when I heard his voice and opened the door...

"What the fuck is the meaning of this"I shout angrily because my fu*king lover is making out or should I say having a sex with that fu*king slut here in janitors room and they didn't even lock the door.

"Let me explain" he said and walk towards me.

"Stop, don't you dare go near me" I said while my tears is starting to fall.

"How dare you to cheated on me , I am not enough for you?" I question him while I wiped my tears with the back of my hand.

He walk closer and he was about to touch me but I spoke again.

"Don't you even dare lay you dirty hands on me " i said.

"She's the one who start--"I cut him off by slapping his face.

" stop lying , I'm tired of listening to all of your lies , you know what let's stop this relationshit and what I saw earlier is a proved that your cheating on me ,let's end this" when I finished my sentence is I went ouside and run towards the gate while crying.