Slut Thingy

Taehyung's pov.

○7:12 am○

Last night I told Jennie about my feelings to Jisoo, yeah I'm inlove with her (jisoo), Jennie can't stop teasing me like what the heck.

" Yow!! Taehyungie is in love with my best friend!!~" She said while singing those words. She's teasing me again ugh...This is all my fault, why did I even told her aisshh... I hate my life!!! Joke, I love my life but I love Jisoo more.

" YAHH!! Can you stop that!" I said annoyedly.

"Whatever Taehyungie~" she said like a flirt while walking down the stairs.

"Yo sounds like a slut" I jokingly said and she glared at me.

"What did you just called me? Huh?" She angrily said walking towards me.

"A slut" I repeat and run away from her.

" YAH!! COME HERE ASSHOLE!! I'M NOT A SLUT!! DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME THAT AGAIN BECAUSE I.AM.NOT.A. SLUT!!" she's totally angry now.

"If you don't like to be called like that then stop teasing me!!!" I shouted back while laughing. I am now at the kitchen while she's in the living room.

"Okay I will stop, so stop calling me a slut!" She  shout from the living.

" yeah I will if you stop teasing me" I said not shouting anymore because she's now here in kitchen.

"Okay" she said. I noticed that her mood has changed.

"Hey, Are you okay?" I ask her.

"Yeah, I just remember something" she said and I remember what happened to her 2 years ago.

"I'm sorry Jen, I didn't mean to called you that" I apologize while walking towards her and hugged her when I approach her and she hugged me back.

"Its okay V, its already two years since that slut thingy so don't apologize" she called me V so that means she's totally sad. She's just calling me V when she's sad or crying. Ahh!!! Why did I even called her a slut I'm such an idiot.

"I'm sorry" I apologize again.

"Lets forget about that, I'll just take a bath and when I finish we can go to the universty." She said and broke the hug.

"Okay, I'm going to take a bath too" I said and she went to her room.

"Ms. Choi" I called our one of our maid.

" Yes sir?" She ask when she got on my front.

"Can you buy Jennie's Favorite Ice cream and give it to her when we cameback after school, okay?" I said.

" Yes sir" she said before I went to my room and take a shower.

@university
○8:46 am○

"Why are you late Mr. Kim?" Mr. Lee ask when I entered our classroom.

"I'm sorry for being late sir. Its just that something happened." I apologize.

"Okay, Next time don't be late. You can sit now" He said and I obliged.

~Fast  forward~

"Yah!! Jeon Jungkook!!" I shout his name and run towards him when I saw him in one of the benches in soccer field. I smack the back of his head when I got to his back.