Met him

Jennie's Pov.

"Jisoo, do you know Jungkook?" I ask.

"No" she quickly answered and walk faster. I was confuse why did she react like that earlier.

"Jisoo, who is Jungkook, again?" Lisa ask to Jisoo who is now at the stairs.

"Lisa! I didn't know him, okay!" She shouted angrily when she stop and look at Lisa who's now at Seulgi's back. While me ,Nayeon ,Rosé ,and Momo are laughing at them but also scared to Jisoo.

"Chill Jisoo, she's just curious, right Lisa? " Seulgi ask Lisa and she just nodded in response and Jisoo just ignored her and she continue to walk again.

"Why did you even ask that Lisa, now she's totally mad at you" Rosé said and smack Lisa's arm.

"Yeah, it's all your fault " Momo also said.

"Sorry okay , I was just curious. "she apologize while her head is hanging low.

"It's okay, Lisa just apologize to later when she's already okay" Seulgi said and pat her head like a child.

"I think she's on her period" Nayeon said.

"Yeah I think so, because when she's on her period she's always acting like that" Rosé said agreeing to what Nayeon said.

"Let's go guys" Seulgi said and we walk towards the cafeteria.

Jisoo's Pov.

"Jeon Jungkook" it keeps popping up in my head. So, Jungkook is here.

I go to our secret place, it's a house here in our university. Only me, Jin, his friends and my friends knew this except Jennie because she's just new, I was planning on bringing her here, maybe tomorrow.

I walk inside and saw Jin and his friends.

"What brings you here Jisoo?" Jin ask.

"Nothing, I just want to sleep" I answered and go to my room but Jin followed me.

"Where's the others?" he ask.

"There at the cafeteria." I said and open the door of my room.

"Jisoo!!" Hosoek shouted my name while running towards my room.

"Yah!! Can you shut your mouth, I was trying to sleep here" I heard Yoongi said.

"Sorry!" Hoseok (shout) apologize to him.

"Why?" I ask Hoseok once we entered our room and I sat on the bed.

"I saw your younger brother earlier." he said and then Jin glared at him and I just froze in my spot.

"Sorry" Hoseok said to Jin and run outside my room before Jin can hit him with his slipper.

"Don't mind him Jisoo, go sleep now" he said and he was about to go out when I grab his wrist so he can look at me.

"Jin, can I meet him?" I ask.

"Jisoo, you know that our dad will be mad if he found out that you met him." He said and sat

"Please, just this one, I promise that dad will not going to find it out." I begged trying my best not to cry.

"You'll not gonna meet h--"

"Please Jin, I know that you want to meet him too, his our brother that we didn't saw in 5 years, so please can I?" I ask, this time I was crying already.

"Okay, stop crying, you will meet him later but I'll go with you, okay?" He said and wiped my tears then I hug him and he hug me back.

"Thank you" I whispered.