~ O N E ~

~ T H I R D  P O V ~
Jeongin slowly rose from his pillow and extended his arms into the air, stretching to relax his muscles which haven't been in use since last night. He peered out of his open blinds and immediately closed his eyes, shrieking loudly. "Ah! It's too bright" he whined before shutting the blinds.

He pouted before he stood up, fixing his oversized shirt so it would fall below his knees. He trudged to the bathroom and did his morning routine. Brushing his teeth, combing his hair then throwing on his outfit for school which was a pastel pink hoodie, white ripped jeans, and his pastel pink converse. But of course, he could never forget his glasses which enabled him to see clearly.

He looked at his reflection in the mirror before walking down to the kitchen. Right as he took a step into the room, his mother greeted him with a kiss on the forehead. "Good morning Innie~ How was your sleep?" She asked with a bright smile. Jeongin smiled back and sat at the table. "Hm it was good mom!" Jeongin replied.

His mom smiled even wider before placing a plate of toast and a glass of milk before him. "Honey, your father and I won't be here for the rest of the week... so you'll be good and take care of yourself right?" His mother questioned as she sat across from the smaller boy.

Jeongin looked at his mom with sparkles in his eyes "Mhm! I can take care of myself, mom! I'm old enough to take care of myself! You don't need to worry about me anymore." he said with determination in his voice. His mom smiled again and stood up, "Well then, I'll be in our room packing, alright? We'll be gone by the time you get back from school so, bye Innie. Please take care and call over your friends if you're scared okay?" Jeongin's mom spoke and hugged him tightly

Jeongin nodded and hugged her back before sitting back on his seat. "I'll miss you guys~" He said softly and looked at the toast on his plate. He picked it up and directed it to his mouth, munching on the toast with a smile. Just then his dad walked up and went to hug Jeongin, in which he immediately reacted and hugged back. "I'll miss you dad!!" he said with a slight pout.

"I'll miss you too Jeongin! Anyways, have a good day at school and remember we love you" His father told him and smiled as he walked away to his own room. Jeongin pouted slightly and finished up his toast before drinking all of his milk, placing the glass in the sink making a mental note to wash it later.

He marched up the stairs and grabbed his backpack and phone which were both on his bed, as if waiting for him to be picked up. Jeongin slowly made his way back downstairs and walked to the door. "Bye mom and dad!! I'll miss you guys~ Love you lots!!" He yelled up the stairs before he proceeded out of the door.

Jeongin slowly walked down the street and towards the school that was only a little walk away. The sky looked beautiful as only blue skies were seen with no clouds in sight at all. There were some people in front of him who were wearing uniforms of the middle school that he went to. This triggered many memories from middle school in which those made Jeongin whimper softly.

People would always laugh at him and he absolutely hated it! The small male kept walking until he saw his school in sight. With slow steps, Jeongin made his way towards the school as he saw his best friends waiting for him.

Jeongin skipped towards his best friends, jumping onto the back of Lee Felix. "Good morning Lixie Hyung~~" Jeongin said and held onto Felix tighter for a hug. Felix could only laugh and smiled "Good morning to you too, Innie~"

Jeongin hopped down and went to hug the other two, Han Jisung and Kim Seungmin. "Good morning guys~~" he said sweetly and let go before skipping to the doors of the school. "Come on, I don't wanna be late" He whined and pulled Jisung and Seungmin with Felix slowly following behind.

When they got inside of the school, they marched up to their lockers. Jeongin put in the combination and opened his locker to get the appropriate books for his first couple of periods. When he closed his locker, Jisung and Felix were already done and were waiting for the younger ones.

They all walked down the hallway, towards their homerooms. Felix was with Jisung and Seungmin was with Jeongin due to them being in different years. "Well I'll see you guys later!" Seungmin exclaimed as he pulled Jeongin with him into their homeroom together. "Hyung, I have a test in English today." Jeongin pouted as he slouched down into his seat, hinting that he needed help.

Seungmin sat in the seat besides him and chuckled. "See, I told you that you should've studied. If you did, you wouldn't have to worry so much and need to ask me for help." Seungmin let out a sigh. Jeongin sighed as well and brought out his English textbook along with his notebook, going through all his notes. Well not really, there were many pages filled with notes and the other filled pages were drawings of people in his class or of the scenery outside.

"Hyung, all of the notes I have are the basic things... and not the things I recently learned!! I should have listened to Mr. Wang when he said to study harder" he let out another sigh as he flipped through all the pages of drawings, admiring a lot of the ones he forgot he had drawn. Jeongin shut his notebook and put it back into his backpack. "Will you please help me hyung?" He asked the older with a tilt of his head in which the older looked away. "Will you help me, Seungminie hyung?" He asked in a cuter tone.

Seungmin nodded and spoke "I will don't worry Innie. I've just been really busy with tutoring another student who needs a lot of help in math" "Okay... but you better hyungie, I really need help as well..." Jeongin said with a pout.

The bell rang and everyone in sync, found their seat or turned around looking straight at the front of the classroom. Just if on queue their homeroom teacher, Ms. Lee walked in. "Good morning! Today we'll just go over some activities coming soon and I'll dismiss you for your next class!"

~ L A T E R ~
Jeongin and Seungmin packed up and made their way out of the classroom. "You have arts next right?" Seungmin asked and looked at the younger. The smaller nodded and smiled, "At least a period I actually like. Well anyways, I gotta get going Seungminie hyung! I'll see you at lunch!" Jeongin said and hugged Seungmin before skipping towards his next class.

Jeongin walked into his next class and paused as his English teacher was standing right by his desk.

Hey! I'm sorry if there are any grammar mistakes but I hope you enjoyed and just to let you guys know, I may change things in this story!!

| 16:12
| 241018
edited :: 21:16, 291119