~ F I F T E E N | P T . 1 ~

~ A U T H O R ' S  P O V ~
Jeongin was awoken by a phone buzzing. Slowly getting up, the younger grabbed his phone and turned the notifications off, making sure to check the time.

"Chan!" Jeongin yelled, shaking Chan vigorously. "W-We're two hours late!" Jeongin spoke when he saw Chan's eyes flutter open. Chan quickly got up and looked at the clock hanging above the closet. "You know what... can we just sleep..." Chan whined as he pulled Jeongin to lay back down, snuggling into the younger's neck.

"Channie Hyung" Jeongin whined when he felt Chan's hot breathe on his cold neck. The older male started to nibble on the younger's neck. Bitting at the flesh, Chan absolutely loved the soft whines that emitted from Jeongin's mouth.

"D-Daddy~" Jeongin moaned out as Chan bit down harder, smirking. "St-stop daddy. It'll leave marks" Jeongin uttered, trying to push him away, placing his hand on Chan's chest and pushing as hard as he could. But Chan was too strong for Jeongin and after a while, he decided to just leave Chan be and try to close his eyes and go back to sleep but just as he thought, it was too hard to fall back with the sensation of someone's presence along with soft nibbles further down his sensitive neck.

"Daddy..." Jeongin whined again, trying his best to not make a noise. "Yes, baby?" Chan asked, lifting his head from the crook of Jeongin's neck. "Daddy, can you please stop?" Jeongin begged, resting his small fingers in Chan's hair. Chan finally stopped, rolling off of Jeongin before getting up. "I'm sorry baby." Chan apologized before laying on his back, letting his body slightly sink into the mattress. "It's fine," Jeongin whispered and stared up at the ceiling.

These past few days have been hectic, Chan and Jeongin barely got to see their friends anymore. Each individual was busy with finals or their significant other. Well, in other words, they had no contact with anyone and only hung out with each other.

"School's almost over!" Jeongin exclaimed, sitting up reluctantly. "Yes, just a week more, baby" Chan added, sitting up as well.

The couple both made their way to the bathroom, grabbing their own toothbrush and brushing their teeth before heading down the living room.

"You wanna binge watch movies baby?" Chan asked, grasping the remote in his hand, turning the tv on. "Yes! I wanna watch Disney movies." Jeongin said cheerfully, snuggling up to Chan's side.

"Wait, aren't you hungry hyungie?" Jeongin questioned, removing himself from Chan's firm hold and standing. Chan nodded, speaking again "We can just eat popcorn for now and then eat a lot for lunch."

With a raise of his eyebrows, Jeongin raced towards the kitchen nearly tripping over his own feet. "Be carefully Innie!" Chan yelled from afar, walking slowly behind the younger.

By the time Chan had finally reached the kitchen, Jeongin had already found the popcorn and was about to set it in the microwave. "Innie, do you even know for how long you have the microwave it?" Chan asked, eyebrows furrowed.

"N-no," Jeongin said with a cheeky smile, opening the microwave again taking the package out.

"Tsk tsk... too excited."

Hey, I'm so so so so sorry for the wait. I came back to wattpad and saw 16k reads and was astonished, I really didn't know what to say. So I decided to come back and make a part and hopefully will be updating every week or more than that soooo... STAY TUNED AND THANK YOU GUYS SM, ILY <3 >~<

| 21:03
| 081919
edited : 071219