~ F I V E ~

Chan was slightly surprised that he didn't call him "daddy" anymore, if he were to be completely honest, he absolutely loved it when Jeongin called him daddy.

"Baby?" Chan called out again, hoping for Jeongin to recall what happened the night before. "B-baby?" Jeongin asked and blushed slightly, hiding his face in his hands. "Do you remember th-that last night you k-kept calling me another name?" Chan question as he looked into his eyes.

"No, I don't re-remember"

~ A T  S C H O O L ~
Jeongin ran up to his friends with Chan following not too far behind. "Oo hey lovebirds~" Jisung teased as he smiled at the two. They both looked confused yet flustered at the same time. "You should've heard, Jeongin. He kept calling Chan 'daddy' I could hear from the other side of the door. He even asked what abs were when he saw Chan's" Felix laughed and looked at his friends.

"Hyung!" "Felix!" They both yelled and looked at the floor. "Oo so your daddy ehhh?" Jisung joked and nudged Chan playfully. "He calls us hyung or papa but daddy is new hah" Seungmin laughed. "I EVEN TOOK A PIC!" Felix yelled as he showed his phone displaying a picture of a sleeping Jeongin and Chan cuddling on his bed.

"Hyunggggg why would you do that??" Jeongin whined as he shook Felix slightly. "Because it was cute! Our baby is slowly growing up guys" Felix faked a cry and started to chuckle. "But can someone explain to me what happened with Jeongin last night?" Chan asked as he still sounded confused on why Jeongin was acting like that the night before.

"Well it's something that has been with Jeongin since he was born. Everytime the clock strikes 10, he turned into somewhat a different person. He calls people cute things and acts a little differently. They don't know the cause but they say it shouldn't cause any problems for him" Jisung explained as he looked into the youngest eyes.

Jeongin nodded while looking at the floor. "I-I'm sorry Chan. Now since I met you. I may be calling out and crying for you for the next couple of days so please don't mind if one of these hyungs call you saying that I'm calling for you again." Jeongin apologized before anything happened. "Well if I were to be honest... I kinda like that side of you. You were so cute~~" Chan said and smiled thinking about the way Jeongin looked up at Chan and mispronounced some words, adding a "w" in between the syllables.

The three boys "uwu-ed" (IS THAT EVEN A WORDDD???) while Jeongin was as red as a tomato. "H-Hyungggg" he whined again as he playfully hit Chan on the chest. "Ow~~" Chan faked a whimper as he held his hand to his chest. "Omg Daddy— I MEAN CHAN ARE YOU OKAY???" Jeongin yelled surprising himself.

"OOOO DADDY" his three friends copied what he had said. "N-no I'm o-okay bab- I mean Innie- I mean Jeongin" Chan stuttered, surprising himself as well. "Welll anyways let's get school over with so we can go home" Seungmin exclaimed as he ran towards the entrance of their school.

~ A F T E R  S C H O O L  @ 
C H A N ' S  H O U S E ~
"Hm... hyung, do you live by yourself?" Jeongin questioned as he slid his backpack down his back, onto the ground besides him. "Yeah I live by myself, I wanted to move to Korea to you know, get to know the place I'm kinda part of... I was born in Australia but I'm Korean so I wanted to visit Korea. But it ended up like this because I lost most of my family..." Chan sighed.

"Wait, can't you ask other family members to help you move back?" Jeongin asked and looked up at the taller. "Nope, most don't care and they also can't afford it so I'm here to stay." Chan smiled. "But why would you wanna stay hyung? Even if you had the money?" Jeongin questioned again.

"Because I meeting people like you Jeongin, people who brighten my life. I want more people like you in my life but that's gonna be kinda hard so why not just stay here with you~" Chan said a wider smile. "Hyung don't say that! You're gonna make me blush" Jeongin whined as he pouted. "Hey! Don't pout, you look sad like that" Chan stated as he squished Jeongin's cheeks together.

"Anyways lets get to learning more English!!" Chan exclaimed.

~ L A T E R ~
Chan and Jeongin slowly drifted to sleep after a couple hours of practicing. They were both splayed on the ground, Jeongin's head was laying on the coffee table while Chan's head was laid back on the couch.

"D-daddy..." Jeongin whined as he opened his eyes. He looked at the clock 8:30 hm that was very odd to him. Jeongin slowly made his way towards Chan and sat on his lap, playing with his button up shirt. He unbutton then button the buttons over and over again. He slowly got tired of playing with his button up shirt and played with Chan's hair. "Daddy~~~ wake uppp" Jeongin called out as he rested his chin on Chan's chest.

"Daddyyyyy~~~~" was all Chan heard over and over again. He slowly opened his eyes and looked down to see Jeongin playing with his button up shirt again. "Hi daddy~" Jeongin said as he smiled brightly. "H-hi baby" Chan said in a husky voice. "Oo daddy sounds sexy" Jeongin giggled as he continued to play with Chan's hair.

"Heh... th-thanks baby" Chan said with a low chuckle. Jeongin looked into Chan's eyes as he spoke "Daddy... I always wondered why you care so much for people, like me, even though you barely know them that well?" Jeongin asked and bit his lip softly. "Well, it's because I want to be able to not have any enemies..."

"Can you answer one more question for me daddy?" "Yeah sure, what is it?"

"Do you love me like I love you?"

I hope you like this series so far 💖

| 15:12
| 251118
edited :: 301119