~ S I X ~

"Hm.. o-of course I do" Chan smiled at the younger and held onto his waist, making him flustered. Jeongin looked away and smiled to himself "Hey daddy... can I have milk?"

"H-huh?" Chan asked. He had his mind in the gutter and didn't know what to say. "Can I have milk daddy? Baby wants to sleep~" Jeongin said with grabby hands, grabbing Chan's shirt. "Baby I don't have milk, I ran out yesterday after I ate breakfast." Chan spoke and looked into Jeongin's eyes. "Just give me your milk daddy~" Jeongin said innocently.

"Th-that's very inappropriate baby, I don't think you'd like th-that" Chan said truthfully. "Please daddy~ Give me milk!" Jeongin pleaded, fussy from not being able to have his milk to be able to sleep. "O-okay, stay here b-baby" Chan stuttered and got up from the ground.

Chan went to the kitchen and got a glass. He was a little nervous but went to the bathroom (I'll leave that for you to imagine 😏) Chan walked out of the bathroom and towards the living room again with shaky hands.

"I don't think you'll like this milk" Chan said with his head hanging low. Jeongin made Chan sit down on the couch as he slowly sat on Chan's lap. He grabbed the glass from Chan's hold and took a sip. "Hmm it's taste different but I love it~" Jeongin smiled as he gulped down more.

Chan's mind was spinning as he looked at the boy drinking HIS milk. "Daddy it's really good~" Jeongin smiled as he drank some more, leaving some milk in the glass. He set the glass aside and looked up at the older. A little drop of "milk" dropped out of Jeongin's mouth and started to run down his chin and down his neck.

Chan was losing his shit as he looked at the innocent boy in front of him. "Baby, y-you're so messy" Chan scolded and wiped the "milk" that ran down his neck. "Sowwy daddy..." Jeongin looked at his lap and pouted. The older wrapped his arms around the boy and laid his head back. "You wanna sleep now baby?" Chan asked as he smiled.

Jeongin nodded and laid onto Chan's chest, closing his eyes.

~ N E X T M O R N I N G ~
Jeongin opened his eyes and looked up at the sleeping Chan. He back away from his chest and blushed furiously "Ch-Chanie hyung?" Jeongin called out as he poked Chan's shoulder.

Chan's eyes slowly opened as he looked down at the younger. "Ooh is that milk?" Jeongin questioned as he motioned towards the glass on the table. Chan blushed and grabbed the glass, keeping it tight in his hold. "U-uh..." Chan stuttered as Jeongin grabbed the glass and drank the liquid in the cup.

"Mm, it's tastes awfully better then the milk I usually drink..." Jeongin stated and looked at Chan. "Where'd you get it?" Chan's heart stopped beating for a second, he didn't know what to do. That was the last thing he wanted Jeongin to ask at the moment yet he asked that very question.

"Well the thing is, you begged and pleaded for milk so...." Chan didn't finish his sentence. "So you asked someone else to get some?" Jeongin assumed and tilted his head slightly. "Y-Yup" Chan nodded, lying wasn't really what he wanted to do at the moment but if that's what he thought it was, it's better to tell a white lie he thought.

"Welp lets get to school then" Jeongin smiled and got up from his lap. Jeongin then looked at Chan with a little embarrassed face. "What is it?" Chan asked as he stood up. "I don't have anything to wear daddy..." Jeongin pouted, almost not even noticing his called Chan "daddy", Chan just nodded and made Jeongin follow him.

Chan grabbed a black hoodie along with some ripped jeans that no longer fitted him. "Oh wait here" Chan said as he grabbed a plain shirt. Both the hoodie and shirt were up to mid thigh.

Jeongin thanked Chan before walking to the bathroom and changing there. "Is this okay?" Jeongin asked as he walked out of the bathroom and into Chan's room again. Chan immediately nodded and bit his lip "Wh-what is it?" Jeongin asked. "You just look so adorable in my clothes. Well especially since it's much go big for you" Chan stated as he bear hugged Jeongin.

"Hmmm stopppp hyungieee ~~" Jeongin whined and pouted. Chan chuckled and let go, walking outside his room to the living room. "You've got your backpack?" "Yup" "Okay lets go"

~ A T  S C H O O L ~
Chan and Jeongin saw the three there at the entrance waving frantically at both of them. "Hm they're awfully close" Jisung joked and nudged the two that sandwiched him in between them. Jeongin ran up to them and hugged them tightly.

"Daddy hurry upppp!!!" Jeongin yelled to Chan, covering his mouth right after. Many students stopped and stared at Jeongin, also searching for who he called daddy. "I-I'm coming Jeongin" Chan stuttered and walked towards the friend group. "Are they dating?" "Damn, Jeongin got a sugar daddy?" "Eww are they friends with benefits for something" could be heard in the crowd.

Felix and Jisung were laughing their asses off in the corner while Seungmin was standing their "uwu-ing" at the two. "I-I'm sorry channie hyung it just slid out"

"I like it though..." Chan stated the truth.

Woxjkwjdke I love reading your comments xD

| 19:39
| 261118
edited :: 011219