bang chan - secret revealed

3/10/18

Y/N's POV

It's the 3rd of October today, which means that it's my boyfriend, Bang Chan's birthday. Other than it being his birthday, it is also our special day, our 3rd anniversary. Throughout the years that we have been dating, I had never once given him a surprise for his birthday but this year is gonna be different. I'm giving him a surprise!

There he was running towards me with his usual bright smile plastered across his face.

"Good morning, Y/N!" Chan greeted, putting his left hand on my left shoulder.

I decided to ignore him and pushed his hand off my shoulders as I needed to stick to my plan to surprise him for the day. I'm sorry, Chan.

"Y-yah Y/N, why are you ignoring me?" He asked with a confused look on his face.

Once again I decided to ignore so I could carry out my plan.

"What's wrong with you today, Y/N?" He asked with a worried voice.

I ignored him again. My plan was to make him angry at me so I could surprise him. It sounds weird but I hope that this plan works out smoothly for me. I really want this to work out smoothly because we have been dating for 3 years and I have never prepared a surprise for him.

He was next to me looking sad, and confused. Seeing him like this broke my heart into millions of pieces.

~Time skip~

We were now in class and Chan wasnmy seatmate.

"Y/N- ah, are you okay? What happened? Please answer me. Don't make me worry, okay?" He said, looking really worried.

Chan, I'm sorry but I can't speak to you for the sake of my plan.

"Why are you like this? Did I do something wrong to you?" He said looking worried.

"Think. Think about it yourself and stop asking me so many questions," I answered, my expressions beyond cold.

"Oh okay. I'm sorry." He said sadly.

Suddenly, he hugged me. "I'm sorry if I did anything wrong to hurt or upset you," he said with a trembling voice.

Chan, you are making me feel guilty. The school bell rang, which meant that it was time for our first class. Chan then pulled out of the hug and kissed my cheek. His actions left me in utter shock, in a good way.

"Study well my love. I love you," he said before taking out his history textbook for the respective lesson.

~Time skip~

The bell rang and all the students rushed out of the class. I was about to get off of my seat but someone gripped my wrist. It was Chan.

"Y/N-ah, we need to talk," he said in a monotone voice.

I closed my eyes and said, "Leave me alone Chan."

"You can't just ignore me without any reasons! Y/N, just tell me what I did wrong! Please, I beg you Y/N," He said loudly but didn't shout at me.

"I know you already know the reason, Chan." I continued.

Chan looked confused and frowned at me. Seeing his confused face made me wanna laugh at how cute he was, but I had to hold back my laughter so he wouldn't suspect me.

"I'm so stupid. Why did I even fall for you? Why did I even confess to you?" I asked trying to get him to believe me with my disappointment.

Chan widened his eyes, shocked by my words. My acting was quite convincing. He was disappointed because of what I had said earlier.

"What do you mean? Can you explain yourself and get to the point?" He asked.

Just then, I thought of the rumor that had been spreading around in school about Bang Chan dating Jin Ae. To be very honest I was shocked about those rumors but I knew Chan would never have cheated on me.

"The rumors between yourself and Jin Ae." I glared at him.

His eye widened instantly when he heard what I had just said. And then he held my hand tightly and said, "I'm sorry, Y/N. I am really sorry. I can explain."

I was shocked. What did he say sorry for? I don't get it. He didn't do anything wrong, right? I hoped and wished that he didn't, but of course, not everything has happy endings.

"The rumors were true. I dated Jin Ae. I'm really sorry, Y/N," he apologized, with an apologetic look.

I widened my eyes and a tear rolled down my cheeks. I didn't expect those rumors to be true.

"So the rumors were true. You dated Jin Ae," I said, soon more tears fell from my eyes. "Everything you said really was true?" I asked.

Chan couldn't look into my eyes, so I shouted, "Answer me, Chan!"

No no no. This can't be true. Chan can you tell me that this isn't true please?

Chan felt really confused upon seeing my reaction.

"Y/N-ah, what do you mean? Don't you already know what happened?" He asked, extremely puzzled.

I pulled my hand out of his grip and forced a bitter smile, then stood up and said, "Congratulations, Chan."

I was about to walk away but he grabbed my wrist again. "Let go of me, Chan. You don't need me anymore."

"No, I still love you, and I still need you." He said while kneeling down on his knees. "Please forgive me, Y/N." He begged me.

"If you still love me and need me, why did you start a relationship behind my back?" I questioned. "Let's just end this here, Chan. I was just trying to do something nice for you, and this happened,"I said, trying to hold back the river of tears that were about to fall any moment now.

"No no no, I still love-" Before he could say anything, I loosened his grip on my wrist and pulled my hand away, turned around and ran out of the classroom. The river of tears wouldn't stop flowing down my cheeks. Never would I have ever thought that Chan would do that to me. What did I do to deserve all of that? Was I not good enough for him? Did Jin Ae treat him differently from how I treated him the past few years? Was she nicer than I was?

I would never know the answer, as curious as I was. I would never get to see him again. We were over. I hoped he would be happy with Jin Ae.

They had my blessings.