The jocks emo girl

We woke up the next day and I had to go home. James drove me since I walked.

"Love ya babe" he says

"Love ya too" I smile

I leave my phone in his car on purpose. I go in my house and there yelling at me right away.

"Where have u been slut? what were u doing?" my father says.

"At a friends" I say.

"Don't lie to me bitch" he says punching me.

"What the hell" I hear James yell as I cry. "go get some stuff ur coming with me!" he says pushing my up stairs.

"She ain't going anywhere" my father says.

"Bullshit she ain't I'm calling u in for abuse! No person should be treated like that" James says as I come down with a bag and see my phone in his hand.

"Go to the car babe" he say and kisses me. I do and a minute later out comes James with a bloody arm.

"I'm sorry I didn't know earlier I just thought those bruises on u were from gym" he says a bit sad

"It's ok" I say

Hey picks me up and holds me close and stays like that. I bury my head in his neck and mumble I love him. he takes me to his room and lays down still holding me. I snuggle into him more and fall asleep.

I wake up with two strong arms around me.

"Mmmmmm" I moan

"Hey sleepy head" James teases

. "Mmmm hush" I snuggle into him more

"U wanna swim babe" he says rubbing my back

We swim for a while and then go in and call the boys over to play video games.

When they come we go to James room and find a place to sit. James pull me onto his lap his arms around me to be more comfortable. We play games until it gets boring and put a movie in.

I snuggle into James side and watch the movie. About half way through I fall asleep

I wake up to clicking

"Aren't they cute" someone says.

"Isn't what cute" I say sleepily

"Uhhhhh nothing" someone says

My phone goes off and it's luke one of the guys. there's a few pictures of James and I cuddling while sleeping.

"GUYS" I yell and chase after them.

I hear James laugh "babe calm down"

I come back and sit on his lap pouting.

"Aweeee look who's grumpy" luke says as I stick my tongue out at him.

After a while the boys go home and James and I go to bed early as school is the next day.