The football game

I was sitting against the fence by myself watching the game 3 seconds till half time. "Buzzzzzz" the buzzer went off. The foot ball players went they're separate ways one in particular stood out. Wait was he coming towards me?

Next thing I know someone is sitting next to me. Player 24 James Michael the biggest foot ball jock in the school.

"Hey what u doing alone" James asks taking his helmet off.

"Haven't u noticed I'm always alone" I say like duh.

"Well I gotta get back to the game. Can I use ur phone quick?" He asks.

"Uhhh sure" I say not so sure of myself.

James does some typing and thanks me running back to the field every now and them glancing at me.

Touchdown for our team. touchdown for the other. Yadayada who cares. after what seems like forever we win and that's the game.

I go home and go to my room advising my parents and siblings. I lay down on my nice big comfy bed. I stare at the ceiling and play music when my phone goes off. I look at the name... James. wait what?! he most have put his number in my phone. sneaky brat!

I open the message.

James, Hey cute thing

Me, hey mr I'm gonna use ur phone to get ur number sneaky brat

James, I couldn't help it u look like u need a friend :)

Me, I'm fine on my own but thanks

James, ur coming to my party tomorrow wether u like it or not

Me, better have some alcohol or I'm not coming

James, oh there is ;)

Me, I'll be there! cya I'm going to bed.

James, come to my house at 9am

Me, k cya then

(The next day)

I wake up early and get my bikini on and head to James house. His sister and I were friends so that's how I know where he lives.

I ring the doorbell and wait. dododododododo my phone goes off.

James, just come in

I go in and hear James running down the stairs.

"Hey u actually came!"he smiles

"There's alcohol why wouldn't i" I remark

"Haha true u r know as the drinker. wanna hop in the pool?" he asks

"Sure" I say

We walk out to the back and I take my shorts and top off and he takes his shirt off. next thing I know I'm being pushed into the water.

"What the hell!!!" I scream. all I can hear is James laughing.

I hop out and push him in and jump in.i feel two arms around me and I'm going down into the water.i come up and spin around.

"Really James?!" I say as I push him on his chest. All he does is laugh. "Oh so ur gonna laugh" I jump on his back and he flips me infront of him and puts his arms around my waist causing me to blush.

He leans in slowly and gently kisses me. At first I'm stunned but melt into the kiss kissing him back. He's the first to pull away and rests his forehead on mine "u have no idea how long I've wanted to do that" he says looking me in the eye.

"What about ur friends? what r they gonna say?" I ask concerned.

"if they r true friends they won't care" he says pulling me closer.

Awhile later people start jumping into the pool and dancing to the music. James and I sit on lounge chairs cuddling.

His friend Kevin comes over to us "well this is new. when did u fall for the emo huh James?" he says looking at me.

"Does it matter" James says angrily

"Woahhhh sorry man"he says putting his hands up.

"Fuck u" James says

"Calm down baby" I say kissing him and he atomically calms down .

After that everything was fine everyone was accepting of James and I and i even made a lot of friends. James asked me to spend the night with him and I said I would.

(After the party)

James was in the shower and I was laying on his bed texting some of my new friends.

I heard the bathroom door open

"Hey babe could u get me some boxers top drawer"he asks a towel around his waist.

I get up get him some boxers and throw them to him receiving a thanks from him.

He comes out in just his boxers and hops in the bed with me pullin me to him.

"Mmmmmm" I moan snuggling into him as he traces circles onto my back.

I kiss his neck and shoulder.

(WARNING SEX SCENE!!!!)

He presses his lower half against mine his man hood bulging causing me to grind on him earning a soft groan. I kiss him runnin my tongue on his button lip askin for entrance which he denies.

I bite his button lip causing him to groan plunging my tongue into his mouth taking the chance.

Our tongues wrestle for dominance him winning of course.

I slip my fingers into his waistband as he takes my panties off rubbin my area (dunno what to call it) causing me to moan. He then takes my bra off being as I was already half naked.

I take his boxers off throwing them on the floor. he flips us so I'm on the bottom and kisses my neck putting his tip at my entrance causing a moan to escape my mouth.

"Put it all in" I moan.

He thrusts into me causing me to scream in pleasure as I arch into him.

He puts his hand under me as he keeps thrusting into me harder and faster as he goes.

I was so tight and ready to cum. "I. I'm. I'm gonna. gonna .c cum." I say as he thrusts into me.

I cum causing him to moan loudly earning him to thrust harder.

I moan causing him to explode in me shooting his warm cum in me earning louder moans from me.

"Serenity. I love u." James says panting

"I love you too James" I say breathing heavily

He lays by me and holds my to him laying my head on his strong chest.

We both fall asleep pleased and exhausted snuggles up to each other.