School days

I woke up to James alarm and buried my face on his chest causing him to laugh which earned him a slap.

I got up and went to shower and james joined me which ended up with us having sex.

We got out dried off and got dressed and headed off to school.

We walked in hand in hand and everyone stared causing me to flick them off.

Good thing I have most my classes with James.

The first three hours of school go by fast.

4th hour some girls come up and start to beat me up until the bell rings.

The rest I the day goes by good.

James didn't have football practice so we go home after school.

His friend Isaac who just so happened to my ex came over after a while.

I was attached to James most the time he was there. which just so happens to be the entire night.

When I woke up he wasn't on the couch so I go into the kitchen wondering where the hell he is. I start to make eggs for James and I when two arms snake around me.

"Hey sexy" Isaac says

"Get of me" I try shoving him off.

"I'd rather not"he says smirking

"JAMESSSSS" I yell startin to cry.

"Oh you little bitch" Isaac says shoving me against the counter kissing me hard.

"GET OFF HER BITCH" I hear James yell and feel Isaac being pulled off of me.

James comes over and hugs me to him my head buries in his chest.

"Get out I my house and out of my life! if I ever see you touch her I WILL NOT hesitate to kill you" James says serious as he still holds me.

Isaac then leaves and James decides we won't be goin to school that day.

We stay home playing video games and watchin movies.

After supper James brother comes home.

"This most be serenity" he says looking at me.

James puts an arm around me and introduced us to one another.

After a while James and I head up to bed. After we change, lay down and settle in James looks at me.

"I'm sorry about what happened this morning"he says quietly.

"He's my ex I should have told you what he had done to me" I mumble playing with his shirt.

"Get some sleep well talk about this later" he says kissing my head.

When I woke up there was a horrible pain on my lower back.

"Ow" I mumbled.

"U okay" James asks looking at me.

"My back hurts" I say before burying my head in his chest.

"Tell me about Isaac" he starts rubbing my back.

"He's my ex. he was abusive and mean. he's the main reason I had started to cut." I say chocked up.

"Oh...." he says as I get up to use the bathroom.

When I'm done doin what I needed i look in the mirror

"Ur ugly" says the voice in my head

I punch the wall and cry out screaming in pain

"Omg" James runs in "what happened"

"Nothing I just got mad" I watch him get the fist aid kit and bandage my bleeding hand.

"We gotta get to school" he says looking at me.

I nod and get dressed and we head for school.

When we get there the guys take James from me.

I get to first period and the sluts are all over Isaac making Me mad. I don't even know why. I don't even like him!

I start to feel my bones move and the next thing I know I hear clothes rip and screams from the sluts.

I hear someone yell James and my heart hammers at his name being mentioned.

He comes running in and right away I feel lust but it's not him...

"Mate" the voice says as I look at luke James best friend

"She's a werewolf!!" a voice screeches causing me to whimper at the sharp noise.

"So am I" I hear the most sexiest voice say and see luke come by me and turn to his wolf causing me to get aroused.

He licks my cheek and nestles his head in my fur.

I run outside and into the woods by the school luke on my tail.

I lay down in the open meadow luke next to me. I can already smell his arousal as he probably smells mine.

He gets up and jumps on me his man hood rubbing on me.

I whimper letting him know I like it. he sifts and the first thing I see is his boner. mmmm he looks so tasty.

I manage to shift and he looks me up and down and tackles me to the ground grinding his man hood on me earin a soft moan.

"Mmmm lukey jr wants some attention" he says raspy slowly but roughly sliding his dick into me causing me to arch into him.

He starts to thrust into me hard causing me to let out loud moans.

He slams into me causing me to cum on him eating a moan from him.

He trusts two more times and cums in me moaning.

He keeps thrusting and then starts slamming into me causing him to cum once again.

He then pulls out and starts to jerk of fast.

Once he's satisfied he stops and lays over me kissing me moving his lower half up and down rubbing his dick on my stomach.

I kiss him back and breath heavily as we pull away.

"Ur amazing" I pant

"Thanks sex god" he smirks

"We better get to class." I go to the tree I keep my bag on and get clothes and hand him a pair of James clothes

We walk into the school hand in hand with people starin at us.