There's Nothing To Be Afraid Of

Grinning like an idiot, you take a sip of your drink. "Come on let's go dance! That's a must for every great night!", Sarah says.

"What? No, I'm too old for dancing", you laugh, "besides I'm suuuper tipsy, so I might fall down when I try get up from this stool"

Sarah started to chuckle as she raised her pointer finger. "First of all,", she goes "I'm tipsy too and I'm here to catch you", she winked again, "and second of all, you're like half my age, so what do you want me to say?"

"First of all,", you say, mimicking her voice and gestures, "if you'd try to catch me, we'd both end up on the floor and second of all, I'm 26, so we're not that far apart!"

Sarah raises her eyebrows "Honey, how old do you think I am?" – "I don't know... like 32? Maybe 34?

The blonde buried her face in her hands and let out a hysteric laugh. She looked back up to you, to find your face in confusion, when she laid her hand on your shoulder and says "Oh sweetie... I'm 44!", she continues to laugh only to be disrupted by your hand grabbing her arm. "44?", you blurt out in surprise. "Holy Shit! What is your secret? Are you like a witch or something? Do I have to be scared?", you slowly back away from her, slightly squeezing her hand.

"Well... some people might call me the witch queen or supreme as a matter of fact, so you better watch out!", she says and bites her bottom lip, as she grabs your other hand and pulls you close, your face only inches away from hers. "But as long as you surrender to my will, there is nothing to be afraid off."

You let out a gasp as you feel your stomach tingling, a warm feeling spreading through your body. Goose bumps slowly creeping up your arms. The tenseness of that moment was incredible. You looked at Sarah in awe not knowing what to say, let alone how to react, when suddenly the blonde jumped off, of the bar stool and pulls you down with her. You were absolutely star struck, everything seemed to go by in slow motion. 

She took you by the hand and led the way to the small dance area of the bar. For the first time you were able to take a real look at the woman you have been talking to this whole evening. As she pulled you with her, her shoulder long, blonde, wavy hair swung from side to side, revealing a cute tattoo on her neck. Your eyes slowly wandered down, admiring her beautiful body. She was wearing high waisted black pants with a fluffy white blouse, that had a deep cut out on the back. Even though, the blonde wore heels, she was still a little shorter than you.

The dance floor was packed.

Sarah turned around and rested her hands on your hips, gazing in your eyes. "I love this song!", she says. Her eyes were shimmering, as she started to move along with the beat. Which slowly took you out of your trance, the music became louder. You started dancing, too.

In my mind, in my head
This is where we all came from
The dreams we have, the love we share
This is what we're waiting for

You and Sarah sang along to the song and moved to the rhythm, when she pulled you closer, placing one of her hands on your cheek, the other one, still resting on your hip. You felt the alcohol pumping through your veins, ultimately reaching your head. You were well aware, that she was flirting with you. You felt like you were a part of eternity as you were looking at that beautiful face of hers. A familiar warmth was slowly filling your body, when suddenly the song changed.

You, you love it how I move you
You love it how I touch you
My one, when all is said and done
You'll believe God is a woman

All the people around you started screaming of excitement, including Sarah, wrapping her arms around your neck, you put your hands on her hips, gripping them tightly, letting the rhythm of the music control your movements. Both of you sang along again, knowing every word of the song. The tension was slowly building. You removed some strands of hair from her ear and went along with the music, whispering: I'm tellin' you the way I like it, how I want it.

Sarah moved back, looking you deep in the eyes. Your whole body was vibrating out of excitement and suspense, when the blonde came close again. Feeling her breath on your skin, you looked at her luscious lips, waiting to finally feel them. 

She moved closer, your heart almost jumping out of your body, you let your hands rest on her hips, feeling hers touching your cheeks pulling you even closer to her face. Finally pressing her lips to yours, you felt like everything stood still, even though you were in the midst, of a giant crowd, all you were able to perceive was the sweet touch of her lips.

it lingers when we're done
You'll believe God is a woman