I. Heights And Giant Drops

════════════════════
I deleted this part because I figured it wasn't necessary and it wouldn't have a point in the story. I wouldn't read this part if you haven't made it far in the story of Blossoms where the squad goes to the amusement park. This was supposed to be replaced during the scene where Tamaki takes Rose on the rollercoaster, but I figured that it wasn't really needed and it wouldn't make sense, so I took it out of the original story. And yeah, carry on.
════════════════════

ROSALINE BLOSSOM

"What did you do to my brother?"

"He's in the bathroom vomiting," Kyoya responded bluntly, not seeming to actually take note of his comment as he crossed his arms, pulling up the clothed sleeves of his thin, black buttoned jacket.

Rose blinked at the tall boy whose hair was sweeping against the chilly wind, and Hikaru was staring at Tamaki with a blank face as the blond was being held back by Haruhi, with a clear irritated look on her face.

"Uh, how was the ride?" she asked, watching Honey rip open a new bag of cotton candy he must've gotten while they boarded off the rollercoaster.

Mori knelt down to help out his cousin by feeding him some of the sweet, delicate treat. Kyoya hummed to Rose, scrunching up his nose in displeasure as he fiddled with his spectacles. "Well, Rose, the ride wasn't very exciting," he said with honesty withering his tone. "The drops weren't that large but nonetheless, Spencer seemed to not enjoy it as much."

"But why's Tamaki screaming at Hikaru?" she asked, looking to the side of Kyoya's shoulder to still see Tamaki acting completely barbaric in front of an emotionless Hikaru.

"Hikaru realized Kaoru went with you to some other ride, and then he got very upset and Tamaki had been outraging at him non-stop," Kyoya sighed, causing Rose to exhale in surprise. "He was quoting how Hikaru was an idiot for letting you go alone with his brother and—"

"Wait, how did Hikaru react?"

"He wasn't very happy. To tell you the truth, he was about to leave the ride to come find you two but then it was too late when we were locked into the seats."

"Wow," Rose breathed, a shocked look overtook her face as she kept her lightly chapped lips parted. "Alright."

"Why did you ask, Rose?" Kyoya didn't bother to grow that grim smirk he'd usually paint on his lips, and instead, he hummed with curiosity sinking into his dark eyes.

"Just wondering," she responded quickly, brushing his shoulder as Rose walked past Kyoya with the stuffed dolphin resting in her arms.

Tamaki immediately stop letting out preposterous comments once he glanced upon Rose, his eyes filling themselves with awe as Hikaru did the same and they both chanted her name in unison—having Tamaki shriek "Rosa!" as Hikaru squealed "Rosaline!"—and then, they both looked at each other with disapproved glances itching their eyes while crinkling their noses.

"Hey Rose," Haruhi waved to the girl and then her eyes widened as she saw Karou walk from a far away distance, and Rose turned around to see Honey gallop over to the twin excitedly with his arms waving left to right. "Looks like you and Kaoru had some time alone."

"You could say that," Rose sighed, looking down at the cold ground as she nearly fell forward as she arched her heels properly. "We had an important conversation and such, that was all. The ride wasn't really anything."

"To tell you the truth, the ride we went on wasn't really much either," Haruhi chuckled, rolling her tired eyes drowsily. "I expected more but either way, your brother managed to make it fun."