III. Carnival Foreshadowing

════════════════════
This was a chapter that's supposed to be in Blossoms and it's where Rose has a very weird dream and the dream shows that the Host Club is hosting a carnival for their guests on a special night, the main point of the chapter was to foreshadow the story and how the plot was gonna be, basically.

This is technically a deleted scene. I didn't want to add this in the story since I thought it would be confusing; it'll probably still be confusing but I'm still posting it because I worked hard on this and I figured why not put it here?

By the way, this isn't edited so it's pretty bad. Since it wasn't gonna make its way in the story, I didn't bother editing it.

This may contain spoilers [they're only "clues" to show foreshadowing] up until chapter thirteen; it's simply a cheesy chapter where Rose has a weird dream that the club was hosting a carnival for the night. Therefore, it is actually very lame and not very useful to the story, in my opinion.
════════════════════

ROSALINE BLOSSOM

Decked out in her tight red velvet costume, Rose pulled back her most of her messy curls as she glanced upon the brightening sequin attached to the collarbone of her tight outfit; she adjusted her black fish net tights and huffed out a breath in annoyance, glaring at the mirror in front of her. She puckered her lips, desperate to get most of the heavy red lipstick off, but instead, she groaned in annoyance and hit her forehead against the surface of the table, not minding that her face makeup would fade off as she did such a childish action.

"Rosie!" Spencer called out her sister, and she whirled around, placing her palms on the back of the apricot cushioned chair she was resting on. He waltzed in; draped in a white ruffled top that was covered with a sequin stitched black blazer. "There you are."

"Don't you have lions to tame?" she scoffed in annoyance, and Spencer rolled his dark eyes, walking closer to his sister as he flicked her forehead, causing her to shriek in agitation. "I hope those lions eat you for dinner."

"My girls love me," Spencer winked at his sister, scrunching up his nose. "I gotta say; the Host Club having a carnival for the night is pretty sick, plus they managed to get a freaking circus crew here too. How much richer could these fuckers get?"

"Yeah, they're pretty rich."

"Shouldn't you be with your one true love?"

"Shut your ass up!" Rose snapped, slapping her brother as he let out a high pitched scoff while an embarrassing cackle escaped his plump lips. "He's with Haruhi; not me, of course."

"Doesn't matter, you should go find him."

"I'd rather not..."

"Come on," Spencer groaned, almost on his knees as he grabbed onto his sister's small palms and shook them furiously, making her roll his eyes at him in response. "Who gives a fuck if Hikaru is with Haruhi? You're better for him; Haruhi doesn't even like him in that way."

Rose had an irritated expression itching her face. "Excuse me? How would you know?"

"I don't. But I'm trying to make you feel better."