description + prologue

Kim Carla, known as the attractive evil badass girl of her college in Australia. She is a Korean Australian young lady. Her mother is Australian, she was assassinated by Carla's dad enemies. Her father (kim dongwoon) , a south Korean gangster businessman known all over the country. Everyone fears him but he has that one enemy that he really hates because he's the only one that can stand against him and sometimes he even defeats him. His name is Park Woo the other well-known billionaire gangster. As Kim dongwoon, Park Woo also has a unique son known as Park Jimin. The handsome and hot guy that all girls die to date. This young man is as bad and evil as Carla . what will happen when the most BADGIRL meets the most BADBOY? how will they meet? Since Carla is currently living in Australia. After her mother's death, she decided to leave Korea to her mother's native country, When her mother died, Carla was nine. Her dad sent her with one of his old maids that he really trusted. When Carla turned 18, the maid went back to Korea leaving Carla by herself as she wanted. She grown with a grudge in her heart. So she became bad , she bullies people of her college and makes fun of them, especially boys who want to date her for her looks. Her friends are as wicked as her.

          +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

                        PROLOGUE

Carla: sorry, dad. So what's his suggestion?

My dad was silent for about a moment.

Carla: DAD??

Dongwoon: it's…it's t-to … To marry his 22 years old son.

Carla: WHAT? ARE YOU CRAZY DAD? NO WAY! YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT I CAME FROM AUSTRALIA AND I GAVE UP ON MY TRIP BECAUSE OF THIS?????

Dongwoon: calm down my daughter. I'm for nothing.

Carla: I know dad. He will pay for it when he comes after with his ass son.

Dongwoon: please, Carla! I told you earlier. You should be careful. You can't do nothing against them.

Carla: I'm Kim Carla, your daughter.

I paused for a moment, then…

Carla: wait a second…why he wants his son to marry!?