2nd chapter

- Carla, 18 years old (in Australia):

~~CARLA'S POV~~

I got home with my two best friends. We were laughing at a guy who proposed to me. He said that I was beautiful that's why he wanted to date me.

I'm disappointed, but not surprised.

Since this is the billion time a guy asks me out for my looks. I'm really pissed off.

That's the reason I thought myself to be a badgirl. So that I don't give a chance to any guy to hurt me. Just like what happened to mom.

I gave a good lesson to all the stupid boys who dared to touch me without my permission. I never fell in love. And I don't think I'll ever do.

I'm Kim Carla, known as the badass girl who breaks hearts and who never shed a single tear after my mom's death, daughter of Kim Dongwoon. The strongest Korean man ever.

As my friends and I entered the house, Sisi came out of the kitchen. Wiping her hands with a napkin.

Sisi: you're back home, sweetie?

Carla: yes babe! Your bad girl is home with her badass besties.

Sisi: I told you billions of times don't call me "babe". I'm an old lady.

I hugged her. Then sat on the couch as my friends followed me.

Carla: I hate calling you grandma or whatever. You know you're my bestfriend besides these two bitches HAHA.

We all chuckled.

Sisi: but I guess my job is over here. Your old best friend will have to go back to Korea.

Carla: I know we already talked about this topic, but I still need you. I'll always need you.

Friend 1 : which topic, Carla?

Carla: we agreed that Sisi will turn back to Korea when I turn 18 years old.

Friend 2 : it's your birthday. So you turned 18 today!

Sisi: after celebrating your birthday, I'll leave. Your dad is the one needing me now. From now on, you're the free and independent young girl… As you always wished.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sisi: you can go PARTY with your friends now. But before, I have to give you your birthday gift.

She left the living room then came back 1 minute after. Sisi grabbed my hand and put keys on it.

Sisi: happy birthday my little pumpkin!

Carla: keys ? Keys for what?

Sisi: the thing you wished to have just as you get your driving licence.

Carla: a bike!?

Sisi: yes, my bad girl can live her own free life now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~3 years later~

-CARLA'S POV-

If you forgot who I am, I'll remind you again. I'm Kim Carla . a week ago I turned 21. I'm even more beautiful and attractive than before. As I promised myself, I broke about 200 boys' heart haha.

The summer days have returned. The Australian burning sun gives a shining sparkle on the Australian beaches. But me and my buddies have decided to pass the vacations somewhere else. Our destination was to Japan.

As we were packing our luggage, my phone rang. I checked the caller ID, dad was the one calling me. I quickly answered the call.

Carla: "hello daddy! It's been so long we didn't call each other. Missed you sooooo much"

I said excitedly.

Dongwoon: "sweetie! You have to come to Korea!"

My dad's voice seemed so trembling. I started to panic, thinking if he's in trouble again.

Carla: "why dad? I c-can't . I'm leaving to Japan in two hours"

Dongwoon: "cancel the flight! CANCEL IT! p-please Carla. You must come, your life and mine depends on it"

Carla: "okay dad! I'll book a trip to south Korea".

I hung up the phone and looked up at my friends.

Carla: Guys, I'm sorry. I can't come with you

I said as I was on my phone, trying to book a trip.

Friend 1: what? Why Carla?

Carla: my dad needs me. It seems so urgent… I'm sure he got into a conflict with one of his deadass enemies. They gonna regret!

Friend 2: oh! You want us to come with you?

Carla: no, buddies! Just go enjoy your holidays. I'll make sure to join you as long as I leave Korea…at least, if I can.