Chapter 2: Behind closed doors.

Jin's P.O.V.

As soon as I found out what was going on in this interview I started to internally panic.

An eating show. Great.

We all sat down at the table tons of calories- I mean a bunch of food was sat in front of us.

My stomach churned.

I heard the count down for us to start, I took a deep breath. "Three (3), two (2), one (1)"

"Annyangaseyo, we are BTS!" We said in unison, then Namjoon took over the role of speaker. "Today we're going to do a Fan Q and A while eating!"

We all smiled. "Let's start shall we?" We nodded.

I didn't eat for a few minutes. No one noticed... of course.

Eventually I grab my chopsticks.

I tried to stop my shaking hands as I took of piece of meat and brought it to my trembling lips.

I put it in my mouth and waited a second before chewing. The meat touched my tongue and it tasted good, really good.

fat fat fat fat fat fat

I hesitantly swallowed the food.

Everyone else acted normal and answer questions cheerfully.

What makes me different?

Why can't I just be a normal fucking person?

Why am I such a burden?

"This question is for Jin-Hyung!" Namjoon said. "How are you so handsome?"

I looked up and put a smile on my lips. "I don't know, not everyone can be as naturally blessed as me!" I winked.

Everyone laughed. But not me. I was too busy feeling guilty and hating myself.

I took a little bit of salad and forced it down, already feeling like I'm gonna throw up.

I ate two more pieces of meat.

fat fat fat fat fat fat fat

After answering more questions and eating more food the interview was finally over.

"BYE~~" We all said in unison once more.

As soon as the camera was off I stood up from where I was and rushed into the bathroom.

*WARNING: THROWING UP*

I kneeled in front of the toilet and put too fingers down my throat.

I was as quite as possible while gagging until I finally got myself to throw up.

Once I was all emptied out, tears were streaming down my face.

I got up and looked in the mirror and the first thought that came to my mind was, 'who would ever love a mess like me?' 'No one' was my second thought. For some reason this conversation with myself was so depressing that it made me laugh.

Like most things that I do behind closed doors the laugh was full of pain.

==========================================================

A/N : Sorry for the really short chapter! I hope you enjoyed . If you find any mistakes so please tell me so I can fix them. See you next chapter!