Halloween Treat

Niko P.O.V
"I can't believe it's almost Halloween! I'm so happy, it's my favorite holiday! I'm gonna go tell Misaki what my plans are for tomorrow"

Niko went in Misaki room and caught him jerking off... *awkward silence*

Niko: 0\\\\\\0 *blushe 10 shades of red* "P-pervert!! Why are you doing this at this time of night?" *smacks Misaki*
Misaki: "It's not like you've seen me do this before" *turns off hentai video and zips pants*
Niko: "Baka, stop doing that, you're gonna die of no spermness" *laughs*
Misaki: "You baka, that's not it" *pats Niko head*
Niko: "Don't touch me! Go wash your hands! I don't know what you've been touching!" *laughs*
Misaki: "Whatever" *goes to the bathroom*

*5 minutes later*

Niko: "What's taking him so long?" *goes to knock on door and opens*
Misaki: "It's not what if looks like!"
Niko: "You BAKA!! I've told you to stop already and hurry! Your wasting my time!"
Misaki: "I'm sorry..."

After all the plans she told to Misaki, he decided to go with her and agreed on it...

The next day...

Niko P.O.V
*Yawns* What a beautiful day! * goes to Misaki room and open shades* Rise and shine my baby!

Misaki: "Ugh...what time is it?" *covers head with blanket*
Niko: "it's 9 am so hurry up and get ready! You're gonna be late going to the pumpkin festival!"
Misaki: "Ugh...fine" *gets up and goes to the bathroom*
Niko: "I'll be waiting when I'm done"

*Couple minutes later*

Niko: "Misaki, are you done?"
Misaki: "Almost"
Niko: "Ok, hurry cause I'm done"

Misaki gets out and goes to Niko and they hold each other's hand walking to the car and stop when getting in the car driving to the pumpkin festival.

Misaki: *stops the car* "Where're here!"
Niko: "Oh my god! I'm so excited!"
Misaki: "Well, lets go found a pumpkin for us two then"
Niko: *nods head* "yeah"

They went and found a pumpkin they liked and took it home and also went to the store and bought lots of candy for themselves. Their was a surprise for Niko so Misaki kept quiet about it till night comes.

9 PM dark and raining outside *Night*

Misaki: "Niko! I have a surprise for you!"
Niko: "I'm coming!" *goes to Misaki toom and saw a bag of clothes*
Niko: "What is this?"
Misaki: "Go and try it on" *smirks*
Niko: "Ok..." *goes to her room and tried the clothes on*

Niko looks in the mirror and saw that the outfit was cute but sexy. She was surprised what Misaki had given her. (The outfit on the pic is what Niko is wearing)

Niko: "Why he given me this? It's so much exposing my body..." 0\\\\\\0
Misaki: "Are you done?"
Niko: "Yeah I'm coming in your room..."

Niko opens door and looked at Misaki blushing and trying to cover up her exposed body.

Niko: "I never wear like this before and it's embarrassing..." >\\\\<
Misaki: "Don't be embarrassed I mean, I've already seen you naked before many times😏"
Niko: "Do I need to know?" >\\\\<
Misaki: "I know you already know" *smirks*
Niko: "Whatever, do u like it or nah?"
Misaki: "No, I love it"
Niko: "0\\\\0"
Misaki: "So I wanted this, a treat for me"
Niko: "I-I'm your treat?"
Misaki: "Yes and you'll be a delicious one too"
Niko: "Nya?" *shows off exposed body* Niko thoughts: "it's a bit embarrassing but I think it'll do"
Misaki: "Nows that's what I want to see a trick from a treat"
Niko: *undresses* "You want more?"
Misaki: "Y-Yes please..." *has a boner*
Niko: *takes off the clothes and only wears bra and panties*
Misaki: "Now that's a great view"
Niko: "D-do you want it?" *soft moans* *spreads ass*
Misaki: "Oh yes..." *has a bigger boner*

Misaki rubs Niko pussy with his dick and puts it in.

Niko: "AaAHhhH! Your big dick is to big for my pussy" *moans loudly*
Misaki: "Yeah I know that's why it's so good!" *pounds into Niko pussy*
Niko: "N-nyaa! Don't pound on me so roughly!"
Misaki: "Don't tell me what to do..." *slaps ass hard*
Niko: "Nya! N-no more please...!!" *moans*
Misaki: "I'm a about to cum!!" *pounds Niko pussy harder*
Niko: "N-no! I'm about to cum too!"

They both reached their climax and were tired but had to clean the mess up so they did and went to sleep. After all that night they slept peacefully and dreaming about that night...

TBC...

A/N (sorry if it's short but it's Halloween and I wanted to updated on Halloween so I hope y'all guys liked the story so far. Have a great day! 🌚)