A Feast of Food

Niko P.O.V
I ate almost all the food at the table at the expensive restaurant and it was delicious! I just hope Misaki had a great feast. I went to my bed and texted Misaki. He said "Hey😘" I texted "Hey babe❤️" we went on about stuff at school and about our future together. I didn't ate dinner cause I was full from the restaurant. So I slept peacefully until someone or something was waking me up.

Misaki P.O.V
I couldn't sleep or have a good feeling of a boner so I texted Niko. I texted her I couldn't sleep and that our future will be beautiful and lasting forever. I didn't have a boner but I still couldn't sleep. So I went to Niko room. I tried waking her up and she did. She seemed tried and bothered by me. I felt horrible for waking her up but I didn't care cause she my babe.

Niko: "Why are you waking me up? This late?" *confused*
Misaki: "Cause, I couldn't sleep so I think I'll sleep with you..."
Niko: my bed is big enough for us two so just sleep by me and I'm tired too so don't wake me up" *goes to sleep*
Misaki: *Gets in bed with Niko and tries sleeping* "I can't sleep, Niko. Niko?" Are you sleeping?"
Niko: "Mm...~?" *tried but trying to sleep*
Misaki: "I can't sleep still, I think I want something to make me sleep...like you?"
Niko: "Why? I'm sleepy just go to sleep" *falls back to sleep*
Misaki: *Grabs a drink of hOrNyNeSs* *puts it in mouth and let Niko drinks it mouth to mouth*
Niko: *gulps* *wakes up and is surprised by Misaki so closely*
Misaki: "Do you like your drink?"
Niko: "What was that??! Tell me now" *gets serious but in a cute way*
Misaki: "With that cute face I don't think so" *chuckles*
Niko: "Then what was that drink you made me drink?" *I don't feel sleepy at all though*
Misaki: "It was a drink called...? Wait let me see" *turns to the lamp stand and reads the drink* "it's called hOrNyNeSs"
Niko: "What??! Why u made me drink that!" You baka!!"
Misaki: *Shows Niko the small bottle* "it's not that harmful you see its small"
Niko: "That can be still dangerous" *gets dizzy and hot* *gets knock out*
Misaki: "Oops, might be to much then..."

*Few min later*

Niko: "Huh? Where am I? I'm in Misaki room?" *looks around and sees Misaki with a boner?*
Misaki: *smiles* 😏 "Hows your sleep?"
Niko: "Huh? Why?" *looks at Misaki boner and it gets bigger*
Misaki: "Cause I had also drink the hOrNyNeSs too" *looks high or drunk*
Niko: "Are you ok? *Is worried/nervous*
Misaki: "OoHh ShHiiIttT! I DrOoPp mYy GlAszS of HoRnYnEsS!" *drops bottle and falls to floor*
Niko: "That's not glass, that's a small bottle of hOrNyNeSs" *is scared and wanna leave Misaki room at instant*
Misaki: "OHhhhH ShhHhiITtt ImM HiGhhH AS FuCCkKk RIgHhhT NOoW!"
Niko: "I'm gonna leave now" *goes to open door*
Misaki: "Grabs Niko short skirt and pulls it off AcCiDeNtAlLy* "OhHh I SEee PaNTiEsS!"
Niko: "NYAaAaa! Don't do that to my skirt!" *slaps Misaki all the way to his bed*
(reading this makes me laugh for some reason XD)
Niko: "Don't do it ever again! *sticks tongue out* "bleh!"
Misaki: "Huh? AmM Ii hIGHhH? Or AmM I sEeEinNg ThHInNGssS? "
Niko: "What are you seeing? Huh?"
Misaki: "I see A sexy fine lAadYy" *winks drunkly*
Niko: *Feels shivers run down her spine* "MmmmMm!! Please don't speak or act like that ever again too cause it's very cringe"
Misaki: "WhHaAttT? I cAnN't sAy tHaT tO mY GuRl?" *chuckles*
Niko: "You know what I'm leaving and I'll be coming in tomorrow night"
Misaki: "WhY nIgHt?"
Niko: "C-cause I want t-to..." *blushes five shades of red*
Misaki: "OHh, I sEe YoUu wAnT sOmMe Of thAt dICkK? OHh yEsSs I'll GiVeE yOu sOmE!"
Niko: "No! Not now! I said tomorrow so you better be good when I come back to check on you"
Misaki: "Oh welL OkK"

*Few hours later*

Niko P.O.V
I keep thinking bout him. I can't stop. I feel weird. I can't... I feel like he's just jerking me off or maybe using me... maybe something else... you know I'll just check on him just like what I said. So I got up and went next door to see if he's not being bad cause you'll know what I'll do...
(Lol srry for her taking weird it's just that she's taking to herself)

Misaki P.O.V
FuCkK I'm hArDd! I need something to help me...? I'll just call Niko to come over. *Calls Niko*

Misaki-"Niko can you please come over?"
Niko-"Huh? Why? You hard again?" -.-
Misaki-"No I just had-
Niko-"You know what I'm horny so I'll c-come over"

*Few minuets later*

Niko come over and Misaki saw Niko wearing a maid outfit and Misaki became hard again.

Misaki: "ShHiIttT! Stop making me HarRdD..."
Niko: "Don't worry, Master I'll make you feel better or should I call you daddy?" *laughs a bit*
Misaki: "I think I like daddy better"
Niko: "What do you want from me, Daddy?" *Lays on table with food saying fuck me*
Misaki: *Pushes food away* *Grabs Niko waist and pull her to his face*
Niko: "I thought you want to fuck me on the table"
Misaki: "No, I would never cause that's a uncomfortable place to fuck with you" *smirk*
Niko: "Just let me take off some clothes"
Misaki: "Grabs ass* *kisses Niko hard*
Misaki thoughts-"She's too cute!!!"
Niko: "Nnmm! Ahhh! D-don't grab my ass so hard! MmNn..." *Breathes hard* *is in heat*
Misaki: "You're horny aren't you? I can tell"
Niko: "H-how you k-know? *wants more touchy touch* *moves hip side to side*
Misaki: "You're face and body tells me" *plays with ass checks and rubs*
Niko: "Y-yes...m-more!!" *unzips/unbutton pants*
Misaki: *is hard and dicks flies out of pants*
Niko: "Rubs dick that's still inside boxer/drawers*
Misaki: *Kisses Niko while rubbing ass and pussy*
Niko: *Kisses Misaki sloppily and rubs dick and pull dick out*
Misaki: *dick stands tall and proud*
Niko: *Takes off bra* *just leaves panties on*
Misaki: *Pulls panties to the side and rubs dick onto pussy*
Niko: "Rub me more daddy!" *moans* "Fuck me harder!"
Misaki: *Is about to cum* *goes faster and harder* *sucks on nipple and rubs*
Niko:"I'M ABOUT TO C-CUM! DADDY! YESS!"

They both cum and kept on going till morning falls.

TBC...

(A/N-srry if I updated late it's just that if  I have time)