C09

The other stare at them shocked about how agile they are especially Riku.

-+

A young man sitting on a bench in hospital' garden. He seemed complicated with something on the paper he holds. Without him knowing, a redheaded kid watched him from afar. He sat on the bench in other side while swinging his feet.

Feels bored and can't resist his curiosity, the kid approach the man from behind and peeping, "what's that stranger-san?" Asked him which startled the man.

"A-ah, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to surprise you" said the kid panic. The young man chuckle and pat his head, "it's fine, I just a little surprised when you suddenly appeared like this"

The young man invited him to sit next to him. He obediently sit there make the young man raised his eyebrow, "you weren't afraid that I might be a bad person?" The kid looked at him innocently, "no? I mean you're not seemed like a bad people, so I like you?" Said, more like asked him.

The man laughs at that and ruffling his hair. The kid confused by that. Seeing him confused, he smiled at him, "What are you doing here?" He looks at the kid appearance, "you patience here?" The kid nodded, "yes, I am often in and out here"

"What happened?" Asked the man curious, "I have a breathing problem, a terrible one. That's why" said the kid look a little sad. The man looked at him concerned, "but it's fine, I believe that I'll recover and can live like a normal kid" said him while smile happily.

The man laughs softly, "you're really a strong kid, ne" the kid grin at him. They chatted about many things the kid didn't know and understand. The paper the man hold fall from his hand. Riku take it and read it. The man cleared his throat, Riku snap up and looked at the man apologetic, "s-sorry, I am just curious about what written here"

The man thought for a moment, "you can read it if you want," said him after thinking that the kid will not know what has been written there. The kid smile happily and read it, he frown at it before he aware by the meaning, "e-ve-ry-thing w-ill un-f-old i-n a r-right ti-me" read him stutter.

The man' eyes widen. He taps the kid shoulder make him look up, "did you know what written there?" The kid nodded, "yes?, they just change the alphabets" *let's pretend that it's actually more complicated than what's Riku stated*

"C-can you read it for me?" Asked the man

"I don't mind, but can't you read it? Is that why you seemed confused before?" Asked the kid

"Well..." He laughed sheepishly which make the kid giggles, "okay, I'll read it for you" the kid read the paper while the man write it on other paper.

Since then, they become more close and the kid often help the man. Like right now, they chatted until noon. If not to the nurse who came to pick Riku -they already know each other names- they may still there.

Riku wave happily at him, "Matta ne, Taka-san"

-+

The tension flow in the room. It's because today's event didn't happen smoothly. It was because when Mezzo present in a show without their knowledge the studio called someone unexpected. It was Tamaki father who abandoned his family and do horrible things to him and his sister.

"You should endure yourself, how come you raged there? You're lucky because the show is not live" scold Tenn

"Tenn, we should think about Tamaki-kun feeling too" said Ryuu

"I understand, but we're at entertainment industry and we're professional. We have to endure our problem and appear like what our fans expected" said him