C11

“W-wha-what d-do y-you w-want f-f-f-from m-m-me?”

“It’s nothing boy, it’s just your bad luck for being seen with him. Just pray he wants to risk his life for you”

“maa, even the possibility is small remembering how heartless he is”

“W-w-who you m-meant?”

“Shh, you’ll now later. We already called him”

“Sleep well boy”

“N-no, HELP!! Every-”

-

-

-

Everyone except other three gathering in the restroom with worried faces. It's because Tamaki is gone and not long after that someone threw a rock covered by paper from their window, make it shattered.

“What happened? Why they kidnapped Tamaki-kun?” Asked Sogo panicked.

“We don't know it yet, it can be someone else and they threw it here by accident. It didn't say the boy they meant is Yotsuba, Yotsuba just went to buy his pudding like usual” said Tenn tried to calming Sogo.

“I don't think so” said Yamato, “we all here except Mitsuki who check the store where Tamaki usually buy his pudding and Riku….” Yamato didn't finish his words because he just remembered that Riku is not with them since the beginning.

“Riku-kun have a job right now, right?” Ryuu asked starting to feel worry for Riku. No one answer him before Iori stand up, “I’ll call him” Iori dial his number and not long before Riky pick the call up, “Nanase-san? No, there is nothing. Everything is fine, yeah Sorry. I just accidentally dialled your number. Mm, be careful in you way”

Iori turn to them, “Nanase-san is fine, he’s in his way back here” said Iori make them relieved but did not last long because they didn't get information about Tamaki. When they in their worries state, the door thrown open revealing Mitsuki whose breathing heavily, “Tamaki is not there. I tried to find him anywhere but can't find him”

It strengthen their thoughts that the one who being kidnapped is Tamaki. “We have to call the police!” Said Sogo while take out his phone but Gaku stop him, “they said to not call the police or they…they’ll hurt him immediately”

No one talk after that. Iori and Tenn tried so many time to solve the code but they can't find the answer. “Tadaima” greeted Riku when he arrive. No one answer him because everyone lost in their thoughts. Riku frown at that and approached Nagi who's the closest to him, “Nagi? What happened?”

Nagi startled and look at him, “oh, Riku. Welcome home” greeted him try to look like usual but Riku can see through him. He still stare at Nagi until he say, “Tamaki being kidnapped, we don't know the reason and we tried to solve the code” Riku’ eyes widen

He walk to Tenn and Iori, “Riku?” He ignored Nagi’ call. “May I see the paper?” Asked him. Everyone barely aware that he's there, “Nanase-san, when you arrived?” Asked Iori but got ignored. Riku didn't take his hand back, “why you want to see it? It’s not like you can solve it” said Tenn.

Riku just look at them plainly with no emotion on his face, shocking everyone, “give it” Tenn look at him for a moment before give the paper to him.

For you there, I have one of you. I'll wait for you before DAWN in here or else...you won't see him again.

030119052001130111090E

Two blocks is where the place but make sure you're not passed two buildings. There is where you'll find him but unfortunately you have to abonded him after. Because I know you'll choose to keep it instead exchange it with him.