C13

“T-tenn-nii”

No one talk and Tenn just stood there. Riku want to call him once more but he walk toward him slowly. Riku’ brother steady themselves but Riku stop them. Tenn lift his hands and Riku close his eyes thinking that Tenn will hit him but it never come.

Riku feels warm when Tenn hug him tightly but still gently. He hide his face in Riku' neck and Riku can feel something wet. His eyes widen, it was first time his brother crying in front of him. It was a prove that he make his beloved brother really worried.

He hug him back tightly, “it’s okay Tenn-nii. I’m fine now, you know that I have many luck” said him slightly joking. But it didn't work because Tenn didn't respond him. “Tenn-nii, gomen, gomen ne” said him slowly

“Why’d you sorry for Riku?” Asked Tenn with a hoarse voice. “Sorry for making you worry, sorry I didn't tell you everything, sorry that I hide so many things from you. I’m sorry, i’m sorry, i’m sorry” Riku start to cry.

Tenn stroke his back and shushed him, “it’s okay, I forgive you but you have to tell me everything. Every details” Riku nodded and they giggled at their self.

“It’s what you call something like the world is just for you two” comment Ken. Riku peek to look at him, “what a way to ruin the moment Ken-nii” said him pouting. “Datte~” whine him. Tenn released their hug and can be seen that his eyes is red and puffy, “how childish” comment him.

“Crybaby” said Ken back. “Excuse me, I cried just this time” Ken covered his ears, “didn't heard, I didn't heard anything” Tenn look at him annoyingly. Riku giggle and rest his chin on Tenn’ shoulder while hug him from behind, “you wouldn't won Tenn-nii, he’s soo stubborn”

Tenn lean to his brother and rest his head beside Riku’ head, “yeah” he smirk at the other three because his closeness with Riku. Gin smile twitching while Kei frown and Ken fed up.

Those who just watch from the beginning shake their heads, “can they stop that?” Comment Iori. “Saa, it’ll be really difficult to do that” said Yamato

-

-

-

Tenn POV

After all the competition between the brothers, we gathered in livingroom and Riku tell us every details from who his family are and when it started. I covered my face all this time because it was too much for me to know all of that in just one time. I don't know how I should act and react.

I want to make Riku stop but I can't do that. It’s been a long time and Riku not a child anymore. He can choose what he want and won't do. I have no right to forbid him to do everything he want and like.

At least I'm happy because my brother not alone and have someone who will love and protect him dearly. Honestly I feel a little jealous because it’s used to be just me who is his brother. But now, there is four brother including me.

Not just that, Riku act and talk more freely when with them. It’s not like he didn't do it when with me, it’s more like he act more carefully when with me. Maybe it because all the time in past when I just scold and pamper him.

Somehow I feels like he act a little awkward with me sometimes. Maybe it because we don't meet for a long time. God, remembering that I feel like I was failed being his brother. I didn't even know when our parent dead.

If we didn't meet, I will never know that. And if Riku go along with them, i-i don't even know anymore. I abandoned my family and didn't know anything about them since I came with Kujo-san. If all of them dead in that incident, I’ll never know that and… and… just think about that make me hard to breath.

Talking about Kujo-san, Riku told me how he know him and about my departure which already planned. I really don't know what should I feel right now. I look at Riku didn't believed what he just said and he just look at me with a smile and guilty face.

I stood and walk to my room in silent. I need time to dissolve all of this and strengthen my heart.

-

-

-

Third POV

Riku just watch his brother go. He understand what might he feels, because if he’s in his place he’ll not know what should he do and feels.

“Well…” Yamato didn't find a right words to describe, “let’s he take his time because honestly it was too much for us too”

“Yeah, I don't even know what to say right now” said Mitsuki

They talk for a moment before Riku’ brothers have to go back. They want to take Riku with them but other member assure them that they’ll take a good care of Riku. They argue for a short time until Gin said that they’ll give Riku’ responsibility to them, with a little threat of course.

Riku back to his room but stop when he arrived in front of his brother room. He considered whether he should meet him or not but after some times, he decide to meet him. He knock but didn't get an answer. He tried to call his brother several time and finally he opened the door.

Tenn let Riku in and they sit on the bed. They didn't talk to each other and fall to uncomfortable silent. “Ten-” before Riku can finished, Tenn hug him tightly. “Tenn-nii?”

“Honestly I don't know what to feels and how I should act. I don't even know what to say” said Tenn, “I feel like I'm failed being your brother. I’m angry right now, but don't know to whom. I’m angry because I don't know anything. I love you dearly and want the best for you, I know I have no right but I hope you stop doing it. It was dangerous and I won't you to get hurt. You didn't know how worried i’m when I watch you being beaten and shoot” he began to tremble, “you didn't know how scared i’m for thinking that I may lost you. Please, Riku. Please don't leave me. It’s not my place to ask it, but don't leave me. Just you who I have left and I won't to lost you. I won't to being separated from you again”

Riku didn't say anything and just hug his brother back tightly. He know the feeling for being leave behind and when you didn't know anything. They in that position for a quiet time. They released their hug and Riku smile to his brother, he caressing his cheeks, “you don't need to worried Tenn-nii. I will not leave you, never. You're my brother and I love you dearly too”

Tenn smile back and stroke Riku’ hair, “yeah, thank you” they stick their forehead and close their eyes to enjoy each other company.

_______________________________________

It's end here~

I'm aware that there is many plot hole in my story but I wish you still enjoyed it

I wish I can make another story and better than this so not just me but other will enjoy it too

I plan to make some omake(?) and honestly I'm in the middle of writing it.. let's see if I can finish it or not

Have a good day💕💕