Four

Im a gorilla in a fuckin Coupe, finna pull up in a zoo, nigga

told you, nigga who the fuck is you? i dunno nigga

No nigga, pull up on your block we goj blow nigga

Go nigga, run nigga, run from the po nigga

Gas What I Smoke.

Feds at my door, jump out the window nigga

Know you cant get no money silly ho

I just hit a stain faneto

-Faneto~Chief Keef
_Bibby

We was doin one of our hits for our boss Xavier because we found out one of our niggas from the trap was stealing money from us. And that shit needed to be handled. So he sent me and Herb to do that to get some extra money. 15 g's each if if was done right with no witnesses.

Well we ain't getting no fuckin money since this bitch wanna see shit. I shoulda killed her ass, and I was about to until I saw ha face.

It was Ariyanna, this was Sahmaad's chick. I couldn't kill her because if I did then Sahmaad would kill my ass. Especially because I work for his dad.

Fuck.My.Life.

"Aye Bibby who that back there?" Herb asked me as he was smoking a blunt and driving the van. "Bruh this is that Ariyanna chick." I sighed as I walked to the passenger seat. "You fuckin wit me right?" He said as he put his blunt out after three drags of it.

"Yeah nigga. The fuck imma lie fa?" I said as I mugged his ass. "What the hell we gonna do with ha. If she go back to home she goin snitch and we ion meed that. Since she all "Justice League" and shit." Herb said which made me chuckle.

"Yo ass dumb talm bout Justice League. But we can take her back to our crib." I said checking my messages from my hoes.

This red boned hoe named Christina was hitting my line talkin bout Come Beat This Pussy Up. Like bitch, I told yo ass I was doin some important shit. I'll be ova there to get me a nut and bounce.

And then this dark skin girl which I only get top from. To Be Honest Ion even know this girl name. But she mad that Ion fuck her, I mean Ion like Dark booty, Nahh jus nasty. Or Burnt Lips, Damn that shit nasty!

"Nigga you wanna Nap ha?" He asked as he Pulled up to the trap and we switched out from our cars. "Do we gotta choice? And we gonna have to tell Sahmaad to make up some shit for her family. Like Damn! Nosy Ass bitches these days." I growled.

"Fuck you got against this nerd? Like you a hostile nigga but never to a female. Like the fuck?" Herb stared at me like I had an extra eye.

"Nigga she too innocent for us. We kill and steal. I betchu she still a virgin. She uses big ass words and I ain hear this girl cuss not once." I said as I put our car in the parking space.

"And that's a bad thing? I mean I getchu like we criminals and shit. But you gotta give ha props I mean she different and thats Respectable." Herb got out the car and carried her inside the house. It was a 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom house.

It was a little large like the size of a mini mansion.

I got out of the car and I had got into the house. He laid her up on my good couch. I mean I paid hella money for that Red Satin. "Nigga you trippin." I almost rolled her off the couch.

"Bitch shut up!" He yelled from his room as he came downstairs with a wife beater and some Black basketball shorts.

"Whatever. I'm bout to go to Christina's." I got up and grabbed me some condoms. Always strap up.