Eleven

I Got a thousand reads TURN UHH!

__Bibby__

I was laying in the bed with my "babymama" Christina. I mean she claims that to be my babymother but it's not that I don't believe her. It's just that I don't wanna be pinned on a baby that's not mine. Then, Imma be a stupid nigga that was with a female that I didn't have to take care of the baby but I did anyway. And I am scared I am gonna get too attached and then the actual baby daddy takes he/she away.

But it's three in the morning and I feel something wet in the bed. Did she just piss on me? I got up and I woke that her up. She got up and stood up but sat right back down. "MY WATER BROKE!" She yelled so damn loud ion even know what I was doing. I ain never got up so fast to find clothes but I mean I fell a couple times. Christina was breathing hard as hell sweating like she in the oven. I was scared that she was going turn into a demon and try to kill my ass for putting her through so much pain.

I grabbed my jacket as I was putting in my nike slides. "CAN YOU HURRY THE FUCK UP!!" She said in the most scary and crazy way I hurried up anyway. I grabbed her hand and supported her back as she was being moved to my car. She was panting like crazy, like a dog in the summer without water. I put the key in the ignition but my hands were shaking. We was driving so fast on the street I had so many tickets and flashes for my license plate. I didn't even care though because I have Lucifer himself sitting next to me, and she is not about to kill me today.

I got to the hospital at five minutes tops and I was carrying Christina bridal style because the pain between her legs were hurting her and we aint have that much time either. "Can I get a wheelchair for this pregnant lady." I had asked the white receptionist. "Yes, whats her problem?" THIS BITCH DIDNT HEAR ME SAY SHE PREGNANT?!

"LISTEN THE FUCK UP YOU MILK MARIE I AM IN LABOR WITH A CHILD AND I AM TWO POINT TWO ABOUT TO BEAT YO DOWN YOU DONT GET ME A WHEELCHAIR OR GET ME TO THE  DELIVERY ROOM." She demon yelled in the woman's face and she went pale. We got a wheelchair immediately after that. Since Christina didnt wanna have a c-section she wanted to push the baby out. I had to put on scrubs even though they're wasn't any surgery in the process. I still asked for them because I ain want new born blood all over me. I might throw up my lungs.

She was in the bed with her legs propped up on the bed. The nurses was running in and out with medicine and gloves and everything else."OH MY FUCKING GOD! WHYYYY?" She was crying and making prayers. I didn't expect her to be this wild with it, and then she started cussing me out in spanish. Boa I tell you, I ain never getting another bitch pregnant unless she my wife and I can handle it.

"Okay we see the head of the baby so all I need for you Ms.Remerez is for you to push one good time and maybe we can get the baby out in one push." Her doctor Mr.Klein had positioned his hands under the blanket. I was utterly disgusted because her vagina was stratched out to the possible extent and it was UGHHHHH!!! I wanna throw up so bad maan. But I wanna see my son or daughter be born. We still don't know because we wanted it to be a surprise. Well Christina didn't want to know the sex, but I did she forced me to not know with her.

_After three hours_

Dymerian Theo Dickerson was my son name and I was crying tears to see he looks exactly like his mother. But the only weird thing is his eyes weren't brown like mines or Christina it was Hazel. I don't have any family members with hazel eyes and I don't think Christina do either. I hope his eyes darken, but yes he is my little pride and joy. I called up everybody and told them to come to the hospital. Ariyanna was first to see her godbaby. She came busted down doors off hinges ha ass looked like a muh fuckin she-hulk. "Where's my baby boy?" She said smiling hard as hell. Chistina was looking up smiling with Dymerian in her hands. "Here goes Dymerian Theo Dickerson." She gave the little eight pound seven ounces baby to a teary eyed Ariyanna. "Awwn He is so Handsome. He gonna have all the hoes. And Imma beat all them fast ass little girls off of him." She had wiped a slipped tear.

Herb and Sahmaad walked in with food and shit like where the fuck was you at in the A.M? "Where that lil stud at? As soon as he get about a month or two old them ears goin be freahly pierced." Herb had said rubbing his hands like birdman. "You already know Nigga." I slapped hands with him. Lil d (my nickname for him) was sleeping peacefully on Ariyanna's breast. They did look comfy because he was sleeping real soundly.

Sahmaad looked like he seen a ghost, and I just wanted to laugh. He was always scared of Newborn babies, especially when my older cousin Patricia was about to give birth he almost passed out. I wanted to laugh as he looked like he was getting dizzy. "Ayy maan I am about to go get me some water the smell of Hard Work and success is making me nauseous." He left the room while Herb had went to make sure he was okay.

"Ahh well Lil D, you goin be a momma's boy but chu going wanna take over the world. Dont do that as long as daddy is around your are going to try to go down the right path. Unlike me being your stupid 19 year old father its still cool though Im still young and still making mistakes though. But Imma make sure you smart a fuck and go to the NFL." I preached to Dymerian as i was cooing him.

__Herb___

Y'all missed me? Yeah I know y'all #TeamFuckWitBigDiccHerbo. But thats besides the point. I followed Sahmaad because I seen right through that face was Fear. And no I ain talking about the fear of fucking Newborns, something secretive he not telling me about. "Ayy Sahmaad you good bro?" I asked as I leaned on the wall. He turned around and looked at me "Just Peachy." He said sounding so white. "Don't lie. So why did you look like ya momma when she saw my dick for the first time?" I asked sitting next to him. He was glaring at me and flaring his nose. " Shut the fuck up and tell Dr.Weedman what's wrong?" I was Dr. Weedman when these niggas was in their feelings or they just needed to get the stress off. After the talk I give they ass a pound a weed and tell em to smoke it.

" Man, if I tell you, you gotta tell nobody I swear man." Sahmaad had looked at me with seriousness and lemme tell you he is never serious and I now know why. He is one ugly muhfucka when he is serious and he is scary looking. "Aight G, now what's bothering ya?" I asked leaning back in the chair.

"Maan, It's a possibility that the baby could be mines. And I don't wanna fuck up anything that I got with Ariyanna. We just got together yesterday and I don't want to mess it up. I was going to tell her but somethings holding me back." He rubbed his hands over his head. If Christina knows it's a possibility that it's not Bibby's baby why the fuck she didn't tell him. That would have been the best thing to do just in case the baby isnt his. This bitch fucked up Imma smack ha goofy ass in my brain cause im pretty sure she still hurting after the birth shit.

But I am gonna give her a piece of my mind, Man my eyes were furrowed because she fucking with both of my homies like you don't do no shit like that. "So she didn't tell Bibby y'all fucked too?" I asked him and he shook his head no. "Man, that's fucked all the way up." I had said getting up and walking back in the room. "Ayee Bi-Christina." I knocked on the door to see Bibby and Ariyanna chatting up with Christina with Dymerian on her. They were laughing ad just having a good time.

This is the moments we live for and when you live with us pur dysfunctionalness we want to have more moments like this. But bullshit like what Christina is doing isn't goos and it ain't helping at all. I didn't want to ruine this moment so Imma confront her ass about it later. When it is just me and her by ourselves, but for now I am just gonna go with the flow with this secret.

I sat down next to Bibby as he was holding lil mans crying and shit and he looked happy. I really hope that Dymerian is his kid because if it's not he is gonne be broken apart.

-Bye;)