Chapter 1: Abandoned

~Toriel's P.O.V~

I was walking through the garden watering the flowers when I spotted something pink and teal in the bushes. I set my watering can down and peaked inside. There was a small girl inside. She couldn't have been older than a year. She was bundled up in a pink blanket with a teal flower in it. There was a note on the blanket. 

Whoever should find this precious girl, please take care of her. I am unable to care for her. Our family has no chance of living and if anyone will survive, I want it to be my precious little girl. She was born with lycanthropy. She is a werewolf; part human part wolf. She was born blind in one eye and with husky ears and a tail. I hope that whoever finds her is a loving and caring person who will take care of her. I'm running out of time. 

Sincerely, 

The note ended with a dark red stain on a faded name. I could not make the name out, but I knew that I could save the child. 

"Hello little one," I said to the child. She giggled at me. "You're coming home with me." I picked up the bundle of blankets with the child inside. I walked up to the house were Asgore was watching the kids. I walked into the living room. 

"Hey Tori," Asgore greeted me. 

"Hello Asgore. I have something I need to discuss with you and the children," I told him. 

"Chara! Frisk! Asriel! We have something important to talk about!" Asgore shouted. The three children ran down the stairs. Frisk and Chara were twins. Frisk had brown hair, tan skin, and brown eyes. She usually wore a blue and purple striped shirt with blue jeans. Chara also had brown hair, but she had pale skin and red eyes. She was usually wearing a green and yellow striped shirt with blue jeans along with Asriel. Asriel was a monster that resembled a human-like goat, just like Asgore and I. I peered down at the child in my arms. She had blonde hair, purple eyes, and pale skin. I realized then that she also had husky ears and a tail. 

"While I was watering the flowers, I found a little girl in the bushes, but she isn't human. She's a werewolf according to the note I found with her," I said to the small group. I handed Asgore the note and he read it carefully. 

"We only have one choice," Asgore said. I got nervous for a second. "To keep her." I felt relieved at those words. 

"What shall we name our new family member?" I asked the group.

"Bacon!" Frisk said. 

"We're not naming our new sister Bacon," Asriel said. 

"Frisk, we need to give her a proper name," I told her. 

"How about Silly?" Chara asked. 

"No," I said while giggling. 

"Luna?' Asriel asked. The small child giggled.

"I think that's a perfect name," Asgore said. I nodded. 

"Welcome home, Luna," Asriel said to the small girl.