Chapter 4

Leslie's POV

"I hate you guys so much!" I yelled, running after Rachel and Tina.

"We love you too!" Tina yelled, her and Rachel locked themselves in Rachel's room.

"If you guys come out now, nobody will get hurt."

"Nah you'll still kill us." Rachel said through the door.

"Fine I guess I'll just have to go over to Dana's and pretend that I'm you." I tell Rachel, I would never actually do that I just want to delete the video from Rachel's phone.

"You wouldn't."

"Oh I would." Rachel unlocks the door, she comes out leaving Tina inside.

"How?" she question, crossing her arms.

"We look the same, sound the same, and well were twins." I explain like it wasn't obvious.

"Hair?" shit our hair.

"Dana, I went to go get my hair back to it's natural color. I would tell him that." I tell Rachel, she bites her lip.

"He wouldn't believe you."

"This is Dana yes he would." I say, Rachel gives me a phone. "Wait this Tina's, the video is on your phone." I said to her, she laughs.

"I know."

"Tina you better come out of there." I swear I hate these two.

"Why do you want to delete this video it's so cute! The way you two fight." Tina yells through the door.

"You're right." I say.

"Wait what?!" Rachel and Tina ask.

"You're right the video is cute." Tina comes out the door and looks confused.

"Seriously?" Tina has the phone, held out.

"Nope." I laugh and take the phone from her hand. "Rachel doesn't have a password oh well." I go to videos and delete the video. "Deleted." I smiled at both of them.

"I hate you." they both say annoyed.

"I hate both of you two." I say laughing at their faces.

~~~Next day~~~

I'm downstairs eating cereal, while Rachel is upstairs still getting changed. "You know what would help?!" I yell at Rachel.

"No, what?!"

"If you would hurry up!" I yelled annoyed at her.

"Oh shut up I'll be down in 5 minutes!"

"Rachel, 5 minutes is all we have! Dana is gonna come pick us up." she comes running into the kitchen, grabs a bowl and makes herself cereal.

"I'm here!" she yells in my face.

"I can see that."

"You know what, we should get our license." Rachel says, with her mouth full.

"I know but the problem is that we don't know how to drive." I tell her.

"That's why we have amazing friends that know how to drive."

"You think they would want to teach us?" I ask her.

"Yeah, why wouldn't they?" Rachel checks her phone. "Dana is outside let's go." she tells me I get up and open the door, we get into his car, me in the back and Rachel in the passengers seat.

"Are we gonna pick up Micah?" I ask him.

"No I ain't gonna take my time to drive over there." he sasses me.