Chapter Eight: I'll be yours and you'll be mine.

"I have to go, my mom said we have visitors. I wonder who though, we don't have very much family living here. And my mom doesn't have many friends either." You say, grabbing your sweater out of the bag. "I'll come to your house if I can?" 

"Yeah, of course. I'll wait for you." He kisses you softly. 

"Thanks." You smile up at him.

[You get home.] 

You walk into the white doors of your home, and smell the sweet smell of apple pie. 

"Hi, sweetie! Guess who is here?" Your mom yells to you from the kitchen. 

"Hey, [Y/N]." Dean's deep voice greets you.

"Wha- Dean?" You ask, startled.

"Yeah, I wanted to check in on you because you weren't answering my texts. I hope I didn't come to late. It's like eleven right now. Can we go somewhere to talk?" 

"Um, sure. Let's go outside. It's pretty warm." You set down your bag and walk to the sliding door, as he follows. You had found a seat at the glass table outside. He sat down with you, just sitting there staring at you.

"What happened to you? Like one minute, I was your crush but now all of the sudden you don't even have the time to text me back." Dean sighs. 

"Are you jealous?" You laugh. "Dean, I gave up on you. You never liked me back so I found someone else. It's to late for us now. I have someone, who is great. And I hope you find someone who is just like Matthew. A great person." 

 "Yeah, I guess I am a bit jealous. But friends?" Dean asks, grabbing your hand.

"Friends." You smile, intertwining your fingers with his. "So, where is Sam?" 

[HAHAHA. I TOLD YOU I WOULD PUT SAM IN LAUREN♥♥ ILYYY]

"He's probably with his new girlfriend." He laughs.

"Oh, wow." You laugh with him. "But I promised Matthew I would come see him after I went home, he lives next door. You should meet him someday."

"That would be cool, how about Lunch? Tomorrow?" Dean smiles. 

"Yeah, sure. I'll ask him." You get up, and push the chair in.

"Cool." He gets up along with you, and pulls you into a huge hug. "Thanks for talking with me, [Y/N]."

"You don't have to thank me, silly." You smile up at the tall guy, glad you had spoken with him.

"Yeah, but now I feel better about the whole thing. But I should probably let you get going to your boyfriend. He's probably waiting for , [Y/N].

Dean whispers, letting you go.

"Okay. I'll see you later, Dean. Bye!~"

You hug him one last time, after exchanging your goodbyes, you practically jump out the door and

skip to Matthew's house. As you walk into the door of Matthew's quiet little home, you notice that he is asleep on his black sofa, with a laptop in one hand and nutella in the other. It was adorable. You decide to wrap him up in the soft, cozy blanket you had found in his bedroom. You cuddled up next to him, and fell asleep.