Arc 1.0: Betrayal

You know Betrayal is the worst thing that could happen to someone...one it doesn't come from your enemies...it comes from your allies, your friends, your lover even your family.

But it also shows you who are your true friends, the people who are loyal to you.

My fatal flaw is Loyalty something charming...but at the same time not.

Loyalty is like a mirror and once you break it...it will never be the same...yes you can repair it...but you'll still see the motherfucking crack.

My name is or more like was Perseus Jackson son of Poseidon...and today I was betrayed by those who I call family.

After the war against Gaea, Annabeth and I broke up, why? Well, we kind of found out in Tartarus that we were not in love, more like a relationship of best friends or siblings put it in your words. I newly found out that I wasn't attracted to girls but more toward boys, at first it was hard to believe it. Well, the time I found out, well it was in the shower with Jason.

Flashback ...

I was with my cousin in the shower after a long day, I turn on the shower I was in and I could feel the warm waterfall on my warm muscle kind of relaxing. I heard someone come in one of the showers close to me. It was Jason.

" Hey Ja..."

My mouth shut down by looking at the damn good looking man in front of me, I could see his body naked!! I felt my face burning hot and my crotch was itchy, so I looked down and saw my dick becoming slightly bigger by the second.

'OOh gods!!! 'I thought.

Why am I hard here?

Oh gods, but I was still looking at Jason, his firm round ass and his back, SHIT I need to get out of here and now!!

After I left the bath and controlled myself, I left after that I went to Leo for help with a little project ,but when I got in the cabin, I saw a boy only in his boxers, my face was burning and my crotch well you know it was begging to get attention, the boy was Leo.

"Hey, water boy !" Leo called.

I kind of tried to hide my half hard dick, jeez what wrong with you today?

"Oh hey Leo, did you finish your project?"I asked trying to distract myself from his sweaty body which was exciting me by the second, gods Percy control yourself!

Leo was kind of thinking first like I didn't react at the nickname as he wanted, sorry, but I'm kind of occupied with my cock.

" Yeah I did finish, but why did you not react at the nickname? Are you alright?" Ask Leo,
Shit my dick, it hurts, this is really really bad.

" Yeah... am ok, I......kind of like that nickname" I answered him, while hiding the bulge which was clearly telling I was excited.

" I see, " he stared at me

After that, I hid in the woods and took a deep breath...I only needed to calm down...I run at the big house, inside the big house was Chiron reading a book, but when I entered the house he saw me and smiled and put the book away and spoke.

"Hey my boy, do you need something, is there something wrong?" he asked with a little smile.

Well better telling him, he might know the answer to my problem.

"Chiron, I ... well, I have a problem with my d... d-dick" I stutter.

" And what might be the problem with your... your dick?" asked Chiron with an eyebrow raised, he must think I'm kind of crazy for asking that.