Arc 1.2: A New Family, A New World

When Percy accepted to follow the Old being, he didn't know that he would travel across the world without any monster coming, which was something he always had at his back starting when he was twelve years old.

It was peaceful as if everything left him in peace, surrounded by only the calmness of eternity.

While in their trip Percy accepted Michaíl's Adoption, making Percy the son of Michaíl Primordial god of the North.

When the adoption came to be, Percy appearance changed immediately, his back stood straight, his eyes became a cold blue, that sometimes seemed to glow in the dark. His hair became black even darker than his previous colour, as if his hair was blessed by Erebus himself even the grey patch left. His body slightly changed becoming a little bit slimmer and taller, his skin lost his tan and all the scar were gone after Michaíl looked at them, as he said.

"A new life, a new body and new memories. You are my son now, not theirs and never will be"

While it made Percy happy, it did slightly made him sad, not a lot of people stayed loyal to him but those that did were those that he will protect until his last breath.

Annabeth

Hazel

Piper

Aphrodite

Hades

Hestia

Hera

Athena

Artemis

Apollo

Even Nico, he was in a quest at that moment.

He will do anything he can with his abilities to protect them.

Right now Michaíl and Percy were sitting in a clearing in Russia.

" Vlady it's time to go, the world is coming to an end, a messenger will take us to the ancient council" Percy now named Vladimirovich, but nicknamed Vlady by his father.

" I understand" At the beginning, Vladimir, thought that Michaíl would be a serious man with his appearance, but it was the complete opposite, The Primordial God, was childish sometimes that he even wondered who was the adult around them, but Vladimir could also see that the childish behaviour was a wall of protection that the old being put around himself to protect himself from something, that was around him all the time.

" Ah, You're such a bore." Michaíl pouted.

" Well I have nothing to worry about, all the people I care about are protected and will go to the other world." Vladimir looked at the dark sky it was quite hard to look at the stars right now.

" True, they will get transferred to the new world being build by the Ancient council."

" A new World? " Most of the Olympians would go get this chance to make themselves more powerful.

" A new world from ground zero, like a back up time, Greece will stand and fall to the Roman Empire, the World wars and everything as if nothing changed, but making new worlds like that can make some consequences and create things that weren't supposed to be there. Even the Olympians would be surprised with what would happen." Michaíl's stare made Vladimir uncomfortable.

"Will they remember me? Will the history repeat itself?" the thought of redoing those wars scared Vladimir a little not for himself but for those that he loved.

"even the Immortals ones? Against the Titans? And Giants?" Michaíl took a pause before answering.

" the first and second war is to be, the Fates won't allow it to change it, after all the humanity wouldn't be alive, but the wars you participated in, wouldn't happen, this time I believe that father will put the Titans himself under control or put them where they will put arm to no one but themselves." Michaíl stood and patted away some dust on his clothes.