Arc 1.1: The North

Unknown P.O.V.

White and Black.

Black and White.

Good and Evil.

Evil and Good.

White...the one who eliminate whatever isn't White.

Black...the one who accept everyone.

Who's the real Evil?

Who's the real Good?

Is it White the Good one?

Is it White the Evil one?

Is it Black the Good one?

Is it Black the Evil one?

They have always associated Black with Evil and White with Good...but how do we really know that Black are the Evil's one and not the Good's one?

How should we know?

By their action?

Maybe? But a lot of Evil can become the greater Good.

You might not understand but I do...

I am White...but I don't think I'm good...since I killed billions of living being by one action...,but in the end with all those victims...it came with the death of the pest...does that make me Black.

The pest...or as his official name Aijin...a being...who supposedly was immortal...but wasn't after all I killed him...but it came with a price...The world is or was at the blink of its death...since I froze it to death, or as the humans call it the Ice Age.

When I unleashed my power at it...it came with a great price...the world itself became White.

Harsh environment

Cold environment

Death...

All because of me and I'm White I wonder how would the being of the Dark side would have handled it? But after that event I don't consider me Light nor Dark, I might be in the middle..Grey...

Grey...

I like the sound of it.

My name is Michaíl Primordial first son of Lord Chaos Primordial...and also the last one to get my domain the North...

Right now I was silently walking with my thoughts of the past...

I woke up not long ago...I would says days...or hours...when I woke up...a vision...or more like my consciousness worked while I was asleep and recorded all the events that happened while I was asleep...wars and wars...destruction...gods...half-blood...destruction...gods...hate... Titan...war...Giants...war...siblings... betrayal...hate...revenge...a cycle of pure hate.

Should I destroy the World?

I shouldn't...after all the planet is slowly dying...with my little sister going back to sleep...the world is on it's way for it's destruction...then I should leave...

' ROOAAAARR!!!!'

That sound? Is that a monster?
Why would they be here? Unless...
A half-blood is here...

I shall help them...

I flashed closer to the destination...and saw a boy...dark hair...sea green eyes...shirtless and fighting against a hord of monsters.