»Love At 2nd Sight -Taelice«

It was the day where BlackPink will be performing on a big stage, Melon Music Awards (MMA) 2016. A lot of fans came at the award, half of the audience are BLINKs thrilled to see their girls perform with the other girl/boy groups, artists, idols and many more!

Being the monster rookie, BlackPink became popular when they debuted under YG entertainment. A lot of talented artist came from YG, The legendary boy group BigBang, 2ne1, WINNER, iKON, AKMU, EPIK HIGH, SCHESKIES, Psy, Lee Hi and many more talented artists.

BlackPink is made of 4 girls who possesses goddesses' looks and gifts. Jisoo, real name Kim Jisoo, a 1995 liner, the eldest, is the lead vocalist and the visual of the group.

She is also the mood maker of the group. Jennie, real name Kim Jennie, a 1996 liner, the 2nd member, the main rapper, the face of the group, and also the lead vocalist. She may look like a bitch but is actually a big gummy bear.

Rosè, real name Park Chaeyoung in Korea but Roseanne Park as her English name, a 1997 liner, the 3rd member, the main vocalist and the lead dancer of the group. She is fluent in English along with Jennie and Lisa.

Lisa, real name Pranpriya Manoban but changed into Lalisa Manoban, a 1997 liner, the youngest/maknae of the group, she is also called as the Royal Maknae, the main dancer, lead rapper, sub-vocalist and she is the foreigner in the group.

When they debuted, they became a hot topic in many social medias, many already created a fan base for each member. Lisa, whom is the most popular in the group, already made 13 fansites.

Once they released their debut song, Boombayah and Whistle became a huge bop in the kpop industry... They already got their first win within 13 days, they broke records from left to right.

BlackPink is one of the most popular kpop girl group these days, although they will face the bad side of being a kpop idol, criticisms, false rumors, and many more that mostly a kpop idol will experience.

BlackPink finally arrived, the black van stopped and revealed 4 stunning girls wearing exotic yet elegant clothes for the red carpet. All of the attention drew onto them and immediately took pictures of them while walking down the red carpet.

Jisoo who went first, then Jennie, Rosè and lastly Lisa. All the cameramen were shook at the girls' exotic yet unique visuals plus also their unique clothes which completely visualizes each members' style/colors.

Once the girls were finished, they headed inside and greeted the fellow staff members on their way. A female staff came to guide them and led them to their seats, they also bowed to their sunbaenims/seniors and fellow idols.

"Jisoo unnie, aren't they in our company as well?" Jennie asks Jisoo and points at a boy group called iKON whom debuted in 2015, Jisoo nods.

*
*
*
*
*

As they were chit chatting, a nearby plant fell and Jeongyeon a TWICE member tried to pick up the plant until Lisa immediately up walks to the plant and puts the plant back to it's place. She got caught up at the moment, as she carefully walks pass the plant.

A few of the idols' attention went to Lisa and follows her with their gazes as she went back to her seat. Lisa notices this and became a bit uncomfortable so she looks shyly at the floor.

B A N G T A N S O N Y E O N D A N

The staff was talking to them until they noticed a plant fell, Jungkook was about to go and pick up the plant but the staff was still talking to them. Their eyes fell on a blonde girl with bangs as she picks up the plant.