»We finally met -BTS x Lisa«

Previously on Clinomania -HopeLice...

"Wait, where's Lisa?!" Hoseok asks.
"Bruh, there are many girls named Lisa in this world. Which one??" Suga says.

"Hold up.... The girl?! The girl with blonde hair?? Lisa?!?!" Jin and the guys was in shock after hearing the girl's name.

"Yes! The girl with blonde hair and big doe eyes. Have you guys seen her??- wait, how did you guys know her??" Hoseok says and looks at them. They looked at each other then at Hoseok.

"YOU DREAMT ABOUT HER TOO?!???!" They said in sync.

Continued..

"What the hell do you mean? She was just a girl I met in my dream- wait, she's real?! Where is she then??? H-how did you guys met her?"

"Hobi! We dreamt about her too!" Taehyung says.

"B-but how?? How's that even p-possible?!"

"We were all in a coma remember? Our plane crashed while we were heading back to South Korea." (They're not idols here okay? Okay.)

"I woke up first." Suga says and raised his hand. "I dreamed about being an idol trainee then met her at a small place. Then after a few years on my dream, we saw each other when WE debuted as idols."

"I met her next, I was a highschool student along with you guys. I seem to be a bully and bullied her... Then after a few more days, I had a new dream again, this time it was when there's Taehyung. Then I also married her." Jungkook scratches his head.

"I dreamt of her being my childhood friend then became her math teacher. T-that's all I remember." Namjoon blushes as he remembers the hot session they had even though it was just a dream.

"My first dream about her was when I went to W.W.H. café and that's when I met her on my birthday then I invited her. On my 2nd dream, we all became a K-Pop boy group called BTS then I actually met her again." Taehyung says.

"I proposed to a girl named Seulgi but I got rejected and this unknown Lisa girl seems to be a long time friend of mine and there, we became together." Jimin says.

"I actually proposed to Lisa." Jin said bluntly.

"Guys, how could this be?? H-how is this even possible? The same girl?" Hoseok says.

"Yeah, 6 unused brains- minus mine of course, and one girl. Are we wizards or something?" Yoongi added earning 6 glares from the others.

"The question is, why just ONE girl? The SAME girl. Is she a ghost?" Namjoon thought.

"Agreed, if only it was different girls. That'd be alright, but the SAME girl?? I don't think so..." Jungkook says. Everyone kept silent for a moment until the door creaks open, revealing the doctor.

*
*
Two days later
*
*

"Gosh, good thing you're discharged! It was very tiring going back and forth to the hospital!!" Yoongi says as he stretches his arms in the air.

"Oh by the way, how long did you guys got a coma?" Hoseok asked.

"I got a coma in 3 weeks." Jimin answered.