Chapter 7: Jeremy Gets Revenge Part 1

Katie's POV:

Last night was amazing. No one has ever sang to me before. I felt like a princess, his princess. We were laying in bed, snuggled up underneath the blanket. Eyes open, wide awake. Sorta.

"Kat?" Niall asked.

My head sprung up and our eyes met.

"Yea? What's up?" I asked.

"Do you wanna do something today?"

I smiled.

"Yeah, I'd love too." I said and kissed him on the cheek.

"AWESOME!" he said in that lovely Irish accent of his.

He jumped out of bed and my body plopped on the mattress like jelly. I was pretending to be dead. Niall saw me and started laughing.

"What are ya doin' love?" he said trying to catch his breath.

"Im pretending to be dead." I said into the pillow.

He started laughing again. He poked me. Then poked me again. He dragged off the bed and picked me up bridalstyle. He put me on the floor in the middle of the room. We bursted out laughing.

By now we were lying on the floor, Niall was on top of me holding my wrists down like we were just in a play fight. Out hands intertwined and his soft lips pressed against mine. It felt magical everytime. His body up against me sent chills down my spine. His hands tracing up and down the side of my waist. Only Niall can give me these feelings. Only Niall can make me feel special.

When we broke for air our eyes met. We stared into each others eyes for a bit. We started giggling, but it dyed down.

"So. I'M going to take a shower, and YOUR going to think of where you wanna take me." I said poking his cheeks lightly.

He shook his head smiling.

"Nope."

I just looked at him.

"How about, I jump in the shower WITH you, and then I'll think of where im taking you." he said above a whisper.

I laughed.

"No." I said playfully.

He gave me the puppy dog face.

"Noooo!!" I said giggling.

"Pweeees!" he said in his baby voice.

How could I say no to that?!

"UGGH, Fiiine." I said rolling my eyes.

"YAY!" he said jumping up and running straight into the bathroom.

I laughed. What am I going to do with him?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Im sorry I haven't updated in a really long time. I just totally forgot about it. But I see you guys must really like it! I mean, 1.1k?!? This is my very first story and 1.1k ppl have seen it. That's amazing. Let's just hope you guys like it even more. Enjoy!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

While Niall was in the shower, I went down stairs to make some breakfast. I took out the waffles from the freezer, and put four in the toaster. I grabbed out the butter and syrup, then two plates and two sets of forks and knives.

The waffles popped up and scared me. I laughed at myself, I mean who wouldn't. Getting startled by waffles. I stopped myself and kept laughing. Yeah, im werid.